Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread :Magic @ Heat

I do like this win, seems like vindication of our last meeting where we needed this Magic team on the floor instead of what was. That lost was pretty sour, thus making this win ever so sweet.

Great win. Fought back and never gave up, did what it took when it mattered.

I have no doubt in my mind that Ibaka and Fournier aren't the closest of teammates. I'm not sure if its serious enough to be a problem or if it's just a small thing but I have no doubt that they aren't the closest of friends. So many times this season I've seen Evan ignore Serge who has a wide open 3 after a pick and pop, a few times resulting in Serge having some strong negative body language after it. You could put that down to Evan just being a little selfish but I've seen lots of little other things that shows it's a little more. At the end of the game Serge could have inbounded the ball to Evan but ignored him and then Evan had some terrible body language and attitude after not getting the pass, it's clear to me that they don't get on all that well.

Having said all that, it could just be a small thing, it could have no negative impact overall, there have been so many successful teams over the years with 2 players not being really close but I fear this is creeping into the being a problem category. Ignoring good passes and negative body language can start to hurt the team in more ways than one.

Great win. Fought back and never gave up, did what it took when it mattered.

I have no doubt in my mind that Ibaka and Fournier aren't the closest of teammates. I'm not sure if its serious enough to be a problem or if it's just a small thing but I have no doubt that they aren't the closest of friends. So many times this season I've seen Evan ignore Serge who has a wide open 3 after a pick and pop, a few times resulting in Serge having some strong negative body language after it. You could put that down to Evan just being a little selfish but I've seen lots of little other things that shows it's a little more. At the end of the game Serge could have inbounded the ball to Evan but ignored him and then Evan had some terrible body language and attitude after not getting the pass, it's clear to me that they don't get on all that well.

Having said all that, it could just be a small thing, it could have no negative impact overall, there have been so many successful teams over the years with 2 players not being really close but I fear this is creeping into the being a problem category. Ignoring good passes and negative body language can start to hurt the team in more ways than one.

I've noticed that too