Sign in to follow this  
magicjed23

Magic at Sixers Game Thread

Perhaps. His body language is terrible

After Porzingis, the top 10 players drafted in 2015 pretty much all suck so far, but Maurio has to be the biggest disappointment. To me, it looks like number 10 Winslow has the best chance of becoming a good player in the league. We've had the worst draft classes possible when we get lottery picks lately, that's for sure.

Didn't see the end but did it look he could be more upset with his self?

Yeah something was off. At one point someone threw him a pass, though it was a little bit off, and he barely attempted to grab it. I think it was an offensive rebound and he basically started walking back after the shot when up

Yeah something was off. At one point someone threw him a pass, though it was a little bit off, and he barely attempted to grab it. I think it was an offensive rebound and he basically started walking back after the shot when up

He is probably well aware that he is screwed with this team now that meeks is back.

After Porzingis, the top 10 players drafted in 2015 pretty much all suck so far, but Maurio has to be the biggest disappointment. To me, it looks like number 10 Winslow has the best chance of becoming a good player in the league. We've had the worst draft classes possible when we get lottery picks lately, that's for sure.

No you're way off. Mudiay, Kaminsky, Turner, Lyles, Booker all appear solid.

I d9nt blame Mario. Id be pissed too. You see Jeff Green go out and shoot 0-12 3-9 ect. And you still get no burn?

Maybe he channels that into productive anger and starts busting his teammates behinds and that earns him playing time over Green.

I d9nt blame Mario. Id be pissed too. You see Jeff Green go out and shoot 0-12 3-9 ect. And you still get no burn?

Maybe he channels that into productive anger and starts busting his teammates behinds and that earns him playing time over Green.

One of the assistants needs to get in his ear and start motivating him.

One of the assistants needs to get in his ear and start motivating him.

No he doesn't need to be babied. He needs to stop being a baby. Dude doesn't want to prove to anyone that he's a capable NBA player -- that's fine, he can ride the bench until he does.

No he doesn't need to be babied. He needs to stop being a baby. Dude doesn't want to prove to anyone that he's a capable NBA player -- that's fine, he can ride the bench until he does.

I ain't buying it.

Think he hit the sophomore wall and after a off season over seas instead of being here working on his game and having a coach with a different vision, he's just behind.

I'm going to bet that at some point it's going to click.

No you're way off. Mudiay, Kaminsky, Turner, Lyles, Booker all appear solid.

I guess that depends on what you consider solid. Let's start with Mudiay, the number 6 pick. Have you watched this guy play? His A/TO is a dismal 1.3. His FG% is .357 which includes .278 3P%. His PPS is 1.045 and AFG % is 0.40. He is clearly being outplayed by none other than Jameer Nelson. No doubt he is bringing more to the table than Mario, like I said in my post, but I do believe that the Nuggets have to be disappointed in this guy so far.