Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Bucks

1) You will not win with your two best players coming off the bench.

2) AG's struggles have absolutely nothing to do with whether they put a SF or PF in front of his name.

3) Where's Mario?

4) DJ is not very good at anything other than shooting threes, even that he is just okay at.

1. Debatable.

2.you're right. It has to do with him going further and further away from the basket for some reason. He's not attacking the rim enough.

3-4 i don't care

So Green and Rudez didn't play tonight. Same result. Do people think we looked better without them tonight than we did when they played in Milwaukee 6 days ago?

I mean, yeah i think we did. Hard to win games when a starter goes 0-12. Don't know if we can scrap everything based on Gordon- Watson.

Ball movement looked a whole lot better at least initially. Defense was collapsing nice initially.

Man Hezonja didn't get any tick today even with Green out smh

It's getting ridiculous because we really need him. We don't lose games because Mario. He is long and athletic though and he usually makes up for the mistakes he does make. Mario is more likely to be like Paul George than Gordon really. He has miles to go, but if he doesn't play how is he going to get up to speed.

Not sure why Vogel doesn't even seem to consider that he can play a role at least.

Our losing has only increased since his benching.

I got nothing for you guys.

Ibaka is alright i guess.

We kept it close.

The 1st quarter we basically went back and forth, and the rest of the game was close. I don't think it ever went double digits. We didn't get blown out either.

I just wish we did away with the Gordon on the perimeter bit.

Let him crash the boards and run, block shots, cut to the basket, etc. He can attempt threes but damn he isn't a perimeter player.

It's getting ridiculous because we really need him. We don't lose games because Mario. He is long and athletic though and he usually makes up for the mistakes he does make. Mario is more likely to be like Paul George than Gordon really. He has miles to go, but if he doesn't play how is he going to get up to speed.

Not sure why Vogel doesn't even seem to consider that he can play a role at least.

Our losing has only increased since his benching.

Uhm what? We aren't losing specifically because Hezonja is on the bench. This roster is just not that competitive.

Random thoughts...

- Gordon is still a mess offensively... I fear his development has been hampered by this experiment

- EP plays great at times and terrible at times

- Ibaka looks okay but scares me long term because of his declining quickness

- Vooch is what he is... Kind of like the David Lee of centers

I hope we trade our vets for picks. Please!!!

So, did Gordon not attack the basket at all or something? I feel he is starting to settle for jumpers, when he is not that good at shooting them.

He needs to get better at attacking the basket, where he is good, and use the threat of that to set up his jumper, occasionally.

So, did Gordon not attack the basket at all or something? I feel he is starting to settle for jumpers, when he is not that good at shooting them.

He needs to get better at attacking the basket, where he is good, and use the threat of that to set up his jumper, occasionally.

I remember him attacking once and missing after an offensive rebound once but I'll get a look at the numbers tomorrow and see if they confirm what we're seeing

Oh please , Gordon gets beat and caught out of position a lot. And it's not just because he is playing the 3, for those who use that as an excuse.

Everyone in the league gets beat or caught out of position. He is still our best perimeter defender