Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Dallas @ Orlando

On a positive note, Ibaka and Biz are looking nasty. Ibaka is shooting very well recently and has upped his energy, while Biz is now my favorite player due to his never quit attitude

Agreed...bring Gordon back take Payton out

Although I wonder how biz would look instead of Vuc ...ibaka can stretch the floor

Biz all day, him and Ibaka make an imposing partnership (when Ibaka puts in the effort)

Or better , trade Ibaka he will demand a huge not deserving contract while on a decline , we need to trade defense for offense this is just unwatchable :svgsad:/>

Ibaka has been quite a bit better since the OKC game. Not great but better.

The starting lineup just can't be successful with only one offensive threat out of the 1-3 positions. Payton was awful tonight. Vogel should've benched him earlier for his carelessness and lack of hustle. His effort is so inconsistent.

Outside of watching biyombo play defense this team really isn't very fun to watch...

Agreed...bring Gordon back take Payton out

Although I wonder how biz would look instead of Vuc ...ibaka can stretch the floor

Nik would be better playing the other teams 2nd unit! Start Biz and get the paint locked down from the start! If we can't score....they shouldn't either!