Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

GAME THREAD: WIZARDS @ MAGIC

finally we beat Wizards...

We need to figure out our productive units...I do not know why Watson is playing, he brings absolutely nothing positive...

Looks like Green should start games or at least play more...

Biyombo is a beast and turns games around with his defense...

Gordon absolutely can't create of the dribble, no post game either..I hope he develops both things.

Payton is not a starting PG in this league...Wastes too much time dribbling, his shot is still very shaky...

I hope we can make a trade which takes us to the next level...

Hezonja can't defend shooting guards. Wilcox isn't good. Fournier can't play 48 minutes

Hezonja can't defend shooting guards. Wilcox isn't good. Fournier can't play 48 minutes

Have we seen much of an EP/Fournier/Mario/AG/Ibaka or Biz lineup?

I don't recall gordon playing at four

I think Vogel is determined to make Gordon into the next Paul George. The issue is, as all of us are seeing, Gordon doesn't have the natural hand-eye coordination athleticism to be able to dribble at the level necessary to become an effective 3.

Similar to when Dwight Howard wanted to become "the next Kevin Garnett" but it was quickly determined he didn't have the handles (or jump shot), Gordon should bulk up and focus on becoming a quicker version of Blake Griffin with a slightly better jump shot.

I think Vogel is determined to make Gordon into the next Paul George. The issue is, as all of us are seeing, Gordon doesn't have the natural hand-eye coordination athleticism to be able to dribble at the level necessary to become an effective 3.

Similar to when Dwight Howard wanted to become "the next Kevin Garnett" but it was quickly determined he didn't have the handles (or jump shot), Gordon should bulk up and focus on becoming a quicker version of Blake Griffin with a slightly better jump shot.

Actually Dwight wanted to be a closer...like Kobe Bryant. That's an actual quote from the man himself. Dwight could have been the millennial version of Bill Russell...but he's obviously delusional

I'll say this, Jeff Green has really been solid so far and Biz is just so great to have on our team. What he brings doesn't always translate statistically but he make us so much tougher and he's an absolute game changer defensively. Great win...hell, every win is great and we need every single one.

Gordon doesn't have the offensive awareness or repertoire to be Paul George and it's not something you can just become.

He's an 4 and I believe it's only an matter of time before Vogel switches him back there.