Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Gamethread Orlando at Philly

I am going to Orlando next week, my plan was to go to a Magic game.

But if we lose this game, I am not spending a dime on this franchise!

Vucevic is our best offensive player

Vucevic can't defend embiid

Payton can't shoot, Gordon can't shoot, Fournier can't shoot, biyombo has limited offense.

So we're playing Payton Fournier Gordon biyombo Vucevic?

Vuc looks like the only one worth keeping tonight.

That has largely been true through the first few games. Even more reason to get rid of him while he looks good. We need perimeter scoring and that's exactly what we should be trading for. We traded for Ibaka to do exactly what Vuc is doing. Whether or not that is actually happening is another story. The both of them on the same team and on the floor at the same time a lot of times is just repetitive and counter productive.

Yeah with all due respect we are being blown away 4 games in a row... Serious issues. This is looking like major problems. The line ups need to be altered. Balance is needed. We need more shooting in the starting 5. AG or EP need to be benched

That's because our GM doesn't seem to think shooting the ball matters in basketball for some reason. The only positive to take from this mess of a team is that we'll likely have a new GM and new vision next year. Unfortunately, it's just once again hitting the reset button.

We have a starting PG and a starting SF that can't shoot a lick, we have a starting C who doesn't play a lick of defense. Why so pessimistic? :(

The problem is more above Rob (although Rob is getting into Otis territory)...Martins is the cockroach who always survives every extinction level event. Did he really think hiring a early 30's GM for a billion dollar organization was a smart move? He went as cheap as he could with the GM and we are still the worst in the league...five years running.

Otis at least built a good team. He took no considerations into the future at all and that cost him his job and it cost us Dwight Howard. Rob just hit the reset button on Otis' team and then went on to build an odd roster consisting mostly of players who don't shoot the ball well enough. The best thing you could say about Rob is that he made a shrewd move trading JJ Redick to Milwaukee for Tobias Harris. Unfortunately he undid that move by trading Harris to Detroit for scrubs to please his disgruntled coach that quit anyways. This franchise is a circus and I agree that Martins has been behind every train wreck and needs to be shown the door too. Just a total rehaul of this team's management. We have been one of the worst run franchises in the NBA since 2010. Let's just start over with a new philosophy and see where it goes. I know this is going nowhere but into the ground.

Yeah with all due respect we are being blown away 4 games in a row... Serious issues. This is looking like major problems. The line ups need to be altered. Balance is needed. We need more shooting in the starting 5. AG or EP need to be benched

Yeah, they are totally the biggest problems.