Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Gamethread Orlando at Philly

So we were a sloppy team the first quarter. A terrible team in the second quarter. An offensive juggernaut in the third quarter. A great defensive team in the fourth.

So we were a sloppy team the first quarter. A terrible team in the second quarter. An offensive juggernaut in the third quarter. A great defensive team in the fourth.

Versatility?

I don't think we can take anything from this game other than Payton was good and ibaka much better. Don't try to learn lessons just hope something positive happens going forward

I'll say this... AG as our starting 3 doesn't work. He's my favorite player on the team but we need a consistent shooter out there. Furthermore, Hezonja looks lost. Really lost, much like last season.

I'll say this... AG as our starting 3 doesn't work. He's my favorite player on the team but we need a consistent shooter out there. Furthermore, Hezonja looks lost. Really lost, much like last season.

Yeah, he really isn't proving the doubters wrong right now.

Yeah, Mario is starting to look like a straight up bust. AG experiment at SF is not going well at best.

We for sure need to trade one of our bigs for a wing that can shoot. I don't know if we could make it happen, but that would be our best chance to make a run for the playoffs this season. I don't see the roster as is being good enough. Not enough spacing and players are odd fits with each other.

We for sure need to trade one of our bigs for a wing that can shoot. I don't know if we could make it happen, but that would be our best chance to make a run for the playoffs this season. I don't see the roster as is being good enough. Not enough spacing and players are odd fits with each other.

Rudy gay

I don't think we can take anything from this game other than Payton was good and ibaka much better. Don't try to learn lessons just hope something positive happens going forward

payton has been solid as he was a big question mark coming in to the year. hopefully the rest of the money figures out how to ball out as well. nice showing by ibaka...he had me old worried.