Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Two guys you dimt take seriously, Kyler and

Magical and one guy you just ignore all together, Chad Evans.

I don't talk badly about magical because I have no proof he doesn't have sources. It's unlikely, but I don't have proof. And he's presenting himself as a guy who knows a guy. For all I know he's the janitor for the offices and picks things up from time to time.

I know Evans is fake. I have proof. and I've mapped out his entire process here

here
and here
  • Upvote 1

CJ Watson out tonight with a strained Achilles. Also, has a 5 mill contract with a team option to get rid of him for pennies after the year. Maybe I'm over reading...

I would too.

Same thing with Boogie.

You got an season and a half to build around him. You take the risk for PG.

I agree but I don't think Henny would do it though. Would be shocked if he did

I'd still trade for him under the assumption he's got a good relationship with Vogel.

I'd trade for him under the same assumption and also try to get Reggie Jackson too. You'd hope having best friend and favorite coach on the team would be enough to keep him long term (and wins, of course).

As for Jackson, I'm sure if Rob agrees to give up that Tor 1st, Jackson is ours. Hopefully he sticks to his guns and all we give up is Green/Augustin.

Sam Amick @sam_amick 20s21 seconds ago

Brandon Knight wants a new home, but the Suns set the price too high in the past w/ Magic, Kings, Sixers, Bulls. We'll see if that changes

P4TW, it just won't go away!!

Elfrid Payton is expected to start on Thursday vs. the Blazers.

CJ Watson (Achilles tendon strain) is out, so Payton could be looking at 30+ minutes tonight. The Magic are expected to be sellers at the deadline, so Payton could be a big winner if the Magic are able to move some pieces.

I don't talk badly about magical because I have no proof he doesn't have sources. It's unlikely, but I don't have proof. And he's presenting himself as a guy who knows a guy. For all I know he's the janitor for the offices and picks things up from time to time.

I know Evans is fake. I have proof. and I've mapped out his entire process here

here
and here

I won't say he doesn't know people but I remember him from the EBsports board very well.

I remember how he came up with all these trade ideas that he wanted so bad. Most were like "nah man. That sucks." He just keep on and on. No mention of sources or anything.

He was kinda like Catman of that board.

Brandon Knight wants a new home, but the Suns set the price too high in the past w/ Magic, Kings, Sixers, Bulls. We'll see if that changes

Brandon Knight c'mon down lol

I couldn't resist Magic man.

I won't say he doesn't know people but I remember him from the EBsports board very well.

I remember how he came up with all these trade ideas that he wanted so bad. Most like wee "nah man. That sucks." He just keep on and on. No mention of sources or anything.

He was kinda like Catman of that board.

Oh god, Catman. That guy sucked.

Guy on Twitter floated a green and biyombo for chandler and knight idea and it scares me that we could do it.