Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

This is all valid. I still think playing next to players that can generate their own offense consistently will make his job much easier.

yeah, I mean you're not wrong. If we had a better offensive creator we take the ball out Fournier's hands more which does exactly what I said.

I'll have to get my updates elsewhere so. I haven't time to filtering through pages on here. Although I wish I did have time really.

if a trade is finalized someone will make a thread about it. We're just not going to make a new one for every possible substantiated rumor. that might get busy.

if a trade is finalized someone will make a thread about it. We're just not going to make a new one for every possible substantiated rumor. that might get busy.

That's what he asked for, a thread if a trade is made.

• Upvote 1

I feel like Portland will for sure make a move. They have a top 5 payroll, lot of talent, lot of picks, but majorly dissapinting.

would you take on Crabbe or Turner's contract if they gave us memphis' pick and, lets say, their top 6 protected pick this year?

would you take on Crabbe or Turner's contract if they gave us memphis' pick and, lets say, their top 6 protected pick this year?

Would rather take Turner. He is more versatile and I actually like him coming off the bench. Crabbe to me is more 1 dimensional if he's not making his shots he's useless. Turned does other things.

So yea I would do that.

absolutely.

With Lillard or CJ as well?

Would rather take Turner. He is more versatile and I actually like him coming off the bench. Crabbe to me is more 1 dimensional if he's not making his shots he's useless. Turned does other things.

So yea I would do that.

I kinda feel the opposite. I'd rather have Crabbe. at least with him you have some hope that he improves and he already does one thing really well.

With turner he's almost useless unless you really invest in building around him (on the bench). You need guards that are good playing off ball so that he can handle the ball at all times.

That's what I mean though, once it's finalized, can someone make a thread about it.