Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

No, what makes no sense is taking exception to one of at least four premises made in comment(s) to prove a point then extrapolate a straw man that has no bearing on the said point, and frankly doesn't even correlate to the single premise you chose to argue.

I read it as "last four or five years" not "four of the last five years". My fault.

I still don't see what this has to do with 1996 though

Why in the hell would the Timberwolves want Rose? That has to be a BS report I can't imagine bringing that drama to a promising young team.

Saw that too and scratched my head. makes no sense. solves nothing, probably adds another headache.

So they're going to do a rose- Rubio swap?

And why are trade rumors leaking so late into the night this year? I'm running on no sleep

Stupid trade for Minnesota. Makes zero sense. Rose is unrestricted right? And Rubio has 2 more years left on his deal. Has to be more to that trade.

You know it's going to suck when we don't trade for a new PG and don't pick on up in the draft either and then we hear next year we are trying for the playoffs

I know just trying to see how it could work.

I wonder if they would do Jeff Green, Elfrid Payton, and our late 2017 first for Jrue Holiday and Terrence Jones

Just use the trade exception (2.25 m) on him. Easy deal for me.

You know it's going to suck when we don't trade for a new PG and don't pick on up in the draft either and then we hear next year we are trying for the playoffs

And Cousins is enjoying being away from the Kings, not doing as much stupid crap and we're stuck with Josh Jackson.