Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I'm actually relieved about this. PRP injections is what Bynum would get all the time.

Very little evidence PRP works anyway.

Nah. Get some outside perspective. We didn't voluntarily trade Shaq for Pat Garrity, state we think Garrity was the next Larry Bird, then comment how we could have gotten a better trade earlier

Not only was he right in his example, but the simple fact of the matter is despite the Sacto-circus, they have still been a better team than we have 4/5 of the past years. We are the laughingstock of the NBA, how quickly you forget the coaching poop-show last year. They are #2, for sure.

Not only was he right in his example, but the simple fact of the matter is despite the Sacto-circus, they have still been a better team than we have 4/5 of the past years. We are the laughingstock of the NBA, how quickly you forget the coaching poop-show last year. They are #2, for sure.

For the thousandth time. When we tried to lose for 3 years you can't use that as evidence.

Also nobody is laughing at us. We barely register. People are laughing at the knicks and Sacramento

Also we won more games than them last year lol

Rob gave him every chance.

Not really, he's halfway through his third season-and he's done nothing but improve. He's also on his third coach. I'm not trying to be an apologist, you are just that unbalanced in your view of him.

For the thousandth time. When we tried to lose for 3 years you can't use that as evidence.

Also nobody is laughing at us. We barely register. People are laughing at the knicks and Sacramento

Also we won more games than them last year lol

For the thousandth time you're wrong. Any yes, we won two more games than them last season (trying to win games)..hence the 4/5 years, not 5/5.

For the thousandth time you're wrong. Any yes, we won two more games than them last season (trying to win games)..hence the 4/5 years, not 5/5.

No. No I'm not.

Your entire premise is illogical.

Based on your philosophy someone should tell the lakers they should feel bad because we've won 20 more games that they have over the past 4 years. Therefore, based on your philosophy, we're in such better shape than they are?

You see how that makes no *****ing sense?

Not really, he's halfway through his third season-and he's done nothing but improve. He's also on his third coach. I'm not trying to be an apologist, you are just that unbalanced in your view of him.

Sure thing.

No. No I'm not.

Your entire premise is illogical.

Based on your philosophy someone should tell the lakers they should feel bad because we've won 20 more games that they have over the past 4 years. Therefore, based on your philosophy, we're in such better shape than they are?

You see how that makes no *****ing sense?

No, what makes no sense is taking exception to one of at least four premises made in comment(s) to prove a point then extrapolate a straw man that has no bearing on the said point, and frankly doesn't even correlate to the single premise you chose to argue.

Why in the hell would the Timberwolves want Rose? That has to be a BS report I can't imagine bringing that drama to a promising young team.