Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Don't think we'll be in a position to land one honestly.

That makes zero sense considering we're currently in 4th place with some breathing room, the teams above us are better than us, we just traded our best player, and there's only 20ish games to go.

Here's what detroit is trying to do

2 versions: Either Lou Williams & Hezonja coming here. Hilliard RJax to Magic. Augustine and protected 17 to LAL https://t.co/GyPx3ocPjn

Or....adding in Elfrid Payton to Det and a protected #1 in 18 to Magic along w Beno, Bullock and a future 2 pick to Magic. https://t.co/GyPx3ocPjn

Disgusting

My former self is super excited about all this Marcus Smart talk. I thought that guy would be a beast. Still think he would be if he could shoot.

Isaiah Thomas would be a beast if he was 6'3

That makes zero sense considering we're currently in 4th place with some breathing room, the teams above us are better than us, we just traded our best player, and there's only 20ish games to go.

I just don't think Rob and Vogel are quite ready to tank.

Rob saying a few tweaks need to be made and we're not that far away.

Vogel saying last night we're going to come out of the break with a new identity.

Sounds like they are still trying to win.

I just don't think Rob and Vogel are quite ready to tank.

Rob saying a few tweaks need to be made and we're not that far away.

Vogel saying last night we're going to come out of the break with a new identity.

Sounds like they are still trying to win.

Im trying to marry Jessica Biel but im not going to beat Timberlake.

They are a terrible team, no need to try and tank.

• Upvote 1

I just don't think Rob and Vogel are quite ready to lose their jobs.

Rob saying a few tweaks need to be made and we're not that far away for the first overall pick.

Vogel saying last night we're going to come out of the break with a new PG.

Sounds like they are still trying to make things worse

Fixed.

Im trying to marry Jessica Biel but im not going to beat Timberlake.

They are a terrible team, no need to try and tank.

I'm not disagreeing. We'll see after the break. Another tweak and we might actually play good enough ball that our pick is 6-7 which is where I actually think it'll end up.

Isaiah Thomas would be a beast if he was 6'3

Pretty sure Isaiah Thomas IS a beast. If the Celtics make a run, and if the world stops hating short people, someone might notice that he should legitimately be an MVP candidate. Dude has a higher PER and WS/48 than LeBron.

Pretty sure Isaiah Thomas IS a beast. If the Celtics make a run, and if the world stops hating short people, someone might notice that he should legitimately be an MVP candidate. Dude has a higher PER and WS/48 than LeBron.

Also the worst defender in the league by a long shot

BTW I love Isaiah Thomas, we're the same height so it always blows my mind to see him do work offensively.

Also the worst defender in the league by a long shot

BTW I love Isaiah Thomas, we're the same height so it always blows my mind to see him do work offensively.

meh, he's bad on D, no doubt. Doubt he's even close to the worst. DJ Augustin is on our team, and he's worse, statistically. Derrick Rose is arguably worse. But yeah, he's a bad defender. Still, I consider the best scorer in the league a beast, even if his D is bad.