Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

but yeah, brown is another one of those SFs who cant shoot but can play great defense. He's strong and theres a lot to like about him.

Kawhi Leonard was considered the same kind of player when entering the NBA. The question is, can we develop his shooting?

Players want to win, i think there is an excellent chance he goes to Boston. Heck he is a good player, if any of us thought it was even a small possibility he might come here that's all we would talk about. A scoring SF is our biggest need. I wish we had one of those.

The Jazz are the other team I follow closely. There's very little chance Hayward leaves. He likes Utah and the team is built around him being the superstar. They will do whatever it takes to keep him there.

The Jazz are the other team I follow closely. There's very little chance Hayward leaves. He likes Utah and the team is built around him being the superstar. They will do whatever it takes to keep him there.

OKC said the same thing about Durant.

He's about to turn 27. This will be the first time he's gone to the playoffs since 2012. They go and lose in the first round.

You look at boston with an easier path and success without you there.

He's not going to leave for anyone but he'll give an interview to boston and boston will convince him to leave.

I don't think it has anything to do with Mario.

I think it's just maximizing Ibaka's trade value by getting a promising young player.

Think about it like this. In a hypothetical world where Mario turns around and just starts hitting 20 points each night over the next 5 games and we go 2-3 or something like that do you think we're suddenly going to be like "we changed our minds, we'll trade Ibaka for something else now"?

Are we getting a new coach? How can Mario score 20 from the bench? Vogel will NOT play him!@! I believe if fwank gets his way Mario will be the one traded.

but yeah, brown is another one of those SFs who cant shoot but can play great defense. He's strong and theres a lot to like about him.

We already have that guy -- but i actually do think gordon is going to develop into a pretty good shooter. the guy's handles around the basket are also amazing -- chaotic -- but a amazing -- and when he tones it he's gonna be really good.

We just need a roster that fits together, and thats where I think Henny is weak.

We already have that guy -- but i actually do think gordon is going to develop into a pretty good shooter. the guy's handles around the basket are also amazing -- chaotic -- but a amazing -- and when he tones it he's gonna be really good.

We just need a roster that fits together, and thats where I think Henny is weak.

Brown is strong enough to defend fours. So I'm cool trading for him.

Kawhi Leonard was considered the same kind of player when entering the NBA. The question is, can we develop his shooting?

People say that -- but Kahwi Leonard, at age 20 and as a rookie in the NBA, shot .493 FG% and .376 3PFG%. And it just kept getting consistently better and he's stayed pretty consistent -- he's shooting the 3 at .415% this year.

But I like Aaron's shooting form -- I think he will be a respectable 35% at his best seasons. I don't think he will be a knock down 3 point shooter. Man, he's shooting it at .30% this year. and 29% from the year before.

I don't think it has anything to do with Mario.

I think it's just maximizing Ibaka's trade value by getting a promising young player.

Think about it like this. In a hypothetical world where Mario turns around and just starts hitting 20 points each night over the next 5 games and we go 2-3 or something like that do you think we're suddenly going to be like "we changed our minds, we'll trade Ibaka for something else now"?

Then why include Mario? The trade I read was Mario/Serge for Amir/Jaylen.

Put it this way, would you have traded Oladipo, Ilyasova, last summer's #11 (Sabonis), and the previous year's #5 (Mario) for Amir and Jaylen? Henny's asset selection and management has been horrible over the last 18 months

Then why include Mario? The trade I read was Mario/Serge for Amir/Jaylen.

Put it this way, would you have traded Oladipo, Ilyasova, last summer's #11 (Sabonis), and then the previous year's #5 (Mario) for Amir and Jaylen? Henny's asset selection and management has been horrible over the last 18 months

oh, no it'd be Ibaka for brown/jerebko.

If it's Ibaka and Mario for amir and Jaylen that'd be a horrible trade.

• Upvote 1