Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Trade offer sent in the fantasy league ;)/>

Lol, thought you sent me that exact trade.

I will think about it.

I don't think Vucevic's value is all that high but that trade wouldn't make sense

I researched it further and it came from an article suggesting Dallas should do it.

In other words, Magical doing Magical things like usual.

Ah. So we waive Wilcox and onuaku and have 5 point guards on the roster. Cool

Actually very clever. Energize the fan base and even generate national attention by being unconventional. When's the last time anyone can remember a team putting out a five point guard lineup? Even if it makes us a laughing stock, we still get lots of publicity and maybe some national tv coverage. I say go for it......

Hey, Joe: Given the fact the Cavs need a backup PG, is Norris Cole still on their radar, even though for now he's playing in China? Does he have an "NBA escape clause"? -- John, Euclid

Hey, John: Though it was reported that Cole has an NBA opt-out clause, the Cavs believe Cole is not available until February, after the Chinese season -- and could be locked up even longer if his team makes the playoffs. At any rate, it would not appear he is on their radar any longer. All indications are (for now) that they will try and go the trade route to get a backup to Kyrie Irving. Could be around Dec. 15, when free agents signed over the summer can be traded. I'm just throwing a name out there -- Dallas' Deron Williams is on that list. So is Orlando's D.J. Augustin.

http://www.cleveland...ard_dec_15.html

When did we become the Cavs farm team?