Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

So, just before the trading Deadline.

What do you think is the best and worst trade in Magic franchise history?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/ORL/executives.html

Best for me: C. Webber to GS (June 30, 1993: Traded Chris Webber to the Golden State Warriors for Anfernee Hardaway, a 1996 1st round draft pick (Todd Fuller was later selected), a 1998 1st round draft pick (Vince Carter was later selected) and a 2000 1st round draft pick (Mike Miller was later selected)).

Worst for me: S. Skiles to Washington (July 29, 1994: Traded Scott Skiles, a 1996 1st round draft pick (Todd Fuller was later selected) and a 1998 1st round draft pick (Vince Carter was later selected) to the Washington Bullets for a 1996 2nd round draft pick (Randy Livingston was later selected) and a 1998 1st round draft pick (Keon Clark was later selected)).

So, just before the trading Deadline.

What do you think is the best and worst trade in Magic franchise history?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/ORL/executives.html

Best for me: C. Webber to GS (June 30, 1993: Traded Chris Webber to the Golden State Warriors for Anfernee Hardaway, a 1996 1st round draft pick (Todd Fuller was later selected), a 1998 1st round draft pick (Vince Carter was later selected) and a 2000 1st round draft pick (Mike Miller was later selected)).

Worst for me: S. Skiles to Washington (July 29, 1994: Traded Scott Skiles, a 1996 1st round draft pick (Todd Fuller was later selected) and a 1998 1st round draft pick (Vince Carter was later selected) to the Washington Bullets for a 1996 2nd round draft pick (Randy Livingston was later selected) and a 1998 1st round draft pick (Keon Clark was later selected)).

I think you sum it up well there. But theres is this one in 2009 that still haunt me:

Rafer Alston and a TPE were acquired by the Orlando Magic in exchange for Brian Cook, Adonal Foyle, Mike Wilks and a 2009 1st round pick (ORL own). Adonal Foyle, Mike Wilks and a 2009 1st round pick (ORL own) were acquired by the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for Kyle Lowry. Brian Cook, Kyle Lowry and a TPE were acquired by the Houston Rockets in exchange for Rafer Alston and a TPE.

I know that Rafer was good for us that year but the fact that Lowry was acquired in exchanged of our players: Adonal Foyle, Wilks and our 2009 1st round pick makes it painful in retrospect.

Henny gives up assets for garbage and Ainge bends people over hard. Thats a really bad combo! I wouldnt doubt Henny finds a way to give up all our best assets plus 1995 Shaq and Penny through Mr. Peabody's Way Back machine for some late second rounder top 60 protected.

This may be a dumb question, but has zizic gotten any pt in BOS since he was drafted? I was looking for clips of him to watch but there seems to be nothing of him playing NBA ball. Only highlights playing overseas.

This may be a dumb question, but has zizic gotten any pt in BOS since he was drafted? I was looking for clips of him to watch but there seems to be nothing of him playing NBA ball. Only highlights playing overseas.

they stashed him overseas.

Not much info but I've read that he has improved a lot overseas.

Think he's coming over next season.

He is currently playing for Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul in Turkey:

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/boston-celtics-prospect-ante-zizic-scores-14-points-his-best-euroleague-game-date