Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Paul George to Lakers would be great. Love to see the Lakers win a few more games and get out of that top 3 draft spot. #2018

I thought it was unprotected for us in 2018 as long as they don't get top three this year. Am I right?

I thought it was unprotected for us in 2018 as long as they don't get top three this year. Am I right?

2019. If the Sixers don't get the Lakers first this year they get it next year, I believe.

Yes, but if the Sixers don't get it this year, we don't get a first at all, right?

Correct. LA can't trade firsts in back-to-back drafts, so our compensation from them turns in to a 2017 2nd rounder and a 2018 2nd rounder.

@DavidBaumannORL

Frank Vogel has reiterated what many thought was a brain fart. Mario Hezonja could play PF for the @OrlandoMagic. Someone check on Frank.

@DavidBaumannORL

Frank Vogel has reiterated what many thought was a brain fart. Mario Hezonja could play PF for the @OrlandoMagic. Someone check on Frank.

Frank will do anything to keep minutes at PF away from AG.

Frank will do anything to keep minutes at PF away from AG.

Maybe he knows something we dont know. Whois to say that AG will be here after tomorrow.