Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

McLemore sucks and we already have enough mediocre to bad SGs on the roster.

Agree. I want to see Mario getting more time in the court. No need to add another average player taking over some of his potential time in the court to develop.

What SG's are really on this roster?

Mario And Ross play the 3. Wilcox won't be on the team next year. Meeks is always hurt.

Where are all the SG's you speak of? I just see Fournier.

McLemore could be an alright backup 2. If we can get that for some cash and a meaningless second round pick who cares.

I feel like some of these guys refuse free samples at the grocery store because they're not hungry.

• Upvote 2

We have two second round picks. You guys would be against giving our later pick to get McLemore?

I would. that's an early pick.

you give away some far off pick. or an imaginary pick.

Agree. I want to see Mario getting more time in the court. No need to add another average player taking over some of his potential time in the court to develop.

We've got plenty of playing time left for Mario. AG will start as power forward. Which will leave Ross, Mario and Fournier as the only 2 and 3 on the team. Ross and Fournier will play about 30 - 35 minutes, Mario about 15 and so could McLemore.

I hope we can find a taker for Fournier and Vuc before the deadline and get back some picks and a young player if possible. The Celtics would be a great option. Maybe Smart or Brown and a first round.

We've got plenty of playing time left for Mario. AG will start as power forward. Which will leave Ross, Mario and Fournier as the only 2 and 3 on the team. Ross and Fournier will play about 30 - 35 minutes, Mario about 15 and so could McLemore.

We are still hoing to see a lot of AG at sf. Book it.

We have 4 picks this year. 2 guaranteed contracts on our 1st's and 2 second picks.

I doubt we want to hurt our cap situation with a guy like Ben for this summer free agency. We need as much as Cap as possible to hire starter quaility FA. We can get our future back up SG with one of those 4 picks.

I feel like some of these guys refuse free samples at the grocery store because they're not hungry.

Yup.

His 3pt% has gone up every year since he's been in the league. He could easily be a 40% from deep shooter next year at 25.

With his good size for the position, length and athleticism--he might be a solid off the bench dude. Should be a + defender too.

• Upvote 1

I hope we can find a taker for Fournier and Vuc before the deadline and get back some picks and a young player if possible. The Celtics would be a great option. Maybe Smart or Brown and a first round.

The C's will go all in on Jimmy Butler. Smart, Brown and a first will probably will be part of the bait.

We are still hoing to see a lot of AG at sf. Book it.

We have 4 picks this year. 2 guaranteed contracts on our 1st's and 2 second picks.

I doubt we want to hurt our cap situation with a guy like Ben for this summer free agency. We need as much as Cap as possible to hire starter quaility FA. We can get our future back up SG with one of those 4 picks.

McLemore will not have a huge impact on next years cap space.

• Upvote 1

to see if we can accidentally find someone undervalued. we know who Watson and augustin are. we know who green, rudez, Wilcox, meeks is.

Why not just go for mclemore? just to see what he's about. even if he never plays just see if he's worth offering a q-offer to. It's very likely he's terrible but the 1% chance he's undeveloped talent makes it worth it if you get him for nothing.

im more surprised you're so against this.

You are?

Fournier, Ross, Meeks, Mario, etc. Better off seeing what Mario brings. Terrance Ross? Let's put AG at the 4 and see first. Y'all are getting all trigger happy. We need quality not quantity. I'd be alright with Drummond because at least he has signs of being a great defensive center and with the right tutorage, maybe more.

Just think those guys y'all want to kick a tire on should be more of a wait and see and when they become FA's then sign them when you have the talent in place.

We need talent. Not redundancy.

I always said there's always an opportunity one time a year at least to where a franchise player is at least in talks. We just let that one go.

I'm starting to think Rob is becoming a bad version of Ainge. He rather collect assets hoping for that one perfect

player that will never present itself.