Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Isn't Deadspin, by virtue of its existence, a joke? Don't think many things are sacred on that site.

Personally just think I'm glad something happened. F*** what journalists think.

The easy take in sports is the cynical/snarky one. It's why we've had 8 months of golden state warrior jokes

I might be in the minority, and Rob touched on it in his presser, but the Ibaka trade was a failure, but I don't think this trade is. I'm excited to see what Ross can do, fills a need as a wing player, and we got a 1st for this year, which although is a late first gives us another piece to play with

Hennigan wouldn't commit to Gordon at the four because he doesn't set the rotations, Vogel does.

And Vogel has never ran a team with a small ball 4 nor a player like AG.

I have feeling he's going to screw this up.

Nah. Well be fine.

The inevitable return of biyombo- Vucevic lineups is gonna suck

The easy take in sports is the cynical/snarky one. It's why we've had 8 months of golden state warrior jokes

Oh, I get it. I just can't imagine why anyone would take what is said on Deadspin as anything close to objective journalism. Not to say I don't sometimes agree with the viewpoints expressed. But can't take it for anything than the snark, as you said.

Nah. Well be fine.

The inevitable return of biyombo- Vucevic lineups is gonna suck

Yeah and the inevitable of waisting AG's natural talents will suck as well.

lol...maybe he will be upset he just got traded from contender to absolutely the worst franchise in the NBA and ask to be traded....as he should.

He was a backup there majority of the time and never really grew into a star because of the established all stars on his team. Just like Ibaka this is his chance to show the league that he can be a star on his own.

He was a backup there majority of the time and never really grew into a star because of the established all stars on his team. Just like Ibaka this is his chance to show the league that he can be a star on his own.

I don't really see "star" potential in Ross.

But he will be a solid role player and if given the minutes I could see him averaging around 15-17 a game, as his PER36 suggests.

Still just 25 and never been given big minutes consistently. For sure agree he has a great opportunity here.

I don't really see "star" potential in Ross.

But he will be a solid role player and if given the minutes I could see him averaging around 15-17 a game, as his PER36 suggests.

Still just 25 and never been given big minutes consistently. For sure agree he has a great opportunity here.

Yeah. He's just solid. If you want to go waaaaay out on a limb you can look at his top scoring games and say he's a late bloomer but yeah. I don't think he's got another gear

He ran Paul George and Solomon Hill lineups when he had to.

Yeah. He's just solid. If you want to go waaaaay out on a limb you can look at his top scoring games and say he's a late bloomer but yeah. I don't think he's got another gear