Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Turner?

I think we're trying to land Butler or someone like that.

Im not saying that is even remotely something to consider ir even happening. It was more of a rethorical question.

There are players out ther that are as valuable as Gordon. Every team has one or two. I am sure that Henny is getting calls for Gordon on a daily basis.

I cant honestly say with certainty that will be seeing Gordon wearing a Magic uniform next year.I really hope we keep him.

The Gordon growth process is a multi-year thing. We should be giving him as much game reps as possible to expedite that growth.

trying to win games now results in Gordon having to pick his spots.

That leaves my favorite fake Bledsoe trade: something like Nikola Vucevic, Mario Hezonja, and the Magic's unprotected pick for Bledsoe and Alex Len. Substitute Elfrid Payton for Hezonja if you'd like, but again, the Suns are sitting on a top-three pick in a point guard-heavy draft.

The Magic went deep into talks for Bledsoe before the Clippers traded him to Phoenix. They remain divided on whether Payton, surging a bit over the last six weeks, is the solution. They want to make the playoffs ASAP.

There are obvious complications, including whether the Magic would part with their pick -- even with some protections -- after swapping last year's (plus Victor Oladipo, gulp) for Serge Ibaka. Phoenix may not have the political will to take a step back in Year Seven of a playoff drought.

http://www.espn.com/...hoenix-suns-nba

I'd rather just reboot the rebuild instead of trading for injury prone vets.

Letting Gordon go right now is risky in that he might become a better offensive player. But he is imo not improving at a very noticeable rate in fact his ft pct has gone Down every year. Not a good sign.

I think we have to look at Gordon like we looked at Dipo when he was forced to play PG. While he doesn't look good currently playing out of position at the least develops skills he would otherwise probably not develop.

I think small parts of his game will click once he is back to his normal position. Things that are hard for viewers to gauge like court awareness or basic understanding of how offense works overall. More mental than physical skills.

This year just helps expand his versatility.

That's an awful trade. no way in hell we deal our unprotected first from this year without getting an all-star in return

Agree. I think I am only one of the few here that like Bledsoe and even myself will oppose to this trade.

i will be ok to trade Vuch, Payton and mario for Bledsoe, Bender and Chriss and whatever other player they want to throw to make the trade work.

Agree. I think I am only one of the few here that like Bledsoe and even myself will oppose to this trade.

i will be ok to trade Vuch, Payton and mario for Bledsoe, Bender and Chriss and whatever other player they want to throw to make the trade work.

I don't like it. You're selling low on Nikola.

As you might know I am very high on Bledsoe so I ,by no mean , selling low on Vuch. I still think Bledsoe coukd be good despite his past injuries. He has been playing great this year.(21.8 PPG, 5 rpg, 6 apg)

Bender and Chriss are two great young players which could shine next to Gordon. They are both 19 by the way.