Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Lets diagnose this in real time.

we have it on good authority that we want young players and picks for Ibaka.

We have rumors that San Antonio is interested in Ibaka

Who's the youngest player on San Anotonio?

Murray.

therefore "the magic have asked san Antonio about Murray in an Ibaka deal"

I would take something centered around that deal if indeed that is a real possibility

Awful. Other than McCollum, Portland has nothing to offer

I don't think aminu (and vonleh for cap purposes), their 2017 pick and Cleveland's 2017 pick (which they own) would be terrible. Get another good defensive combo F that can help Gordon develop without killing us while costing basically nothing. their pick is contained in a nice spot #10 at best, 16th at absolute worst.

I don't think aminu (and vonleh for cap purposes), their 2017 pick and Cleveland's 2017 pick (which they own) would be terrible. Get another good defensive combo F that can help Gordon develop without killing us while costing basically nothing. their pick is contained in a nice spot #10 at best, 16th at absolute worst.

I like Vonleh but I think Gordon is better suited at PF.

I would love to have 2 picks this year though

Love it how other team's fans think we should just give Ibaka away for nothing because he's a rental. Yeah well if you feel that way, just sign him outright then NEXT year and good luck with your odds of winning this year.

I'm OK with Evan Turner provided they add some good picks. He's a good player when he has the ball in his hands, not so much when he doesn't. In the current situation I'd rather have Lillard and McCollum handling the ball.

It does create another issue in that Fournier and Turner and Hezonja will have to fight for minutes but maybe that's a good thing. Also allows Gordon to go back to the 4 where he belongs.

to be fair, it's not like we should be happy about this. If he's going to go out and give 70% he should just sit out.

Though that would hurt his trade value.

So maybe we're just pushing him out there to keep his value up.

Not happy at all. I think we need to trade him sooner than later and I think he wants that as well.

He is not giving us anything at the moment other than likely affecting his trade value like you said.

I'm OK with Evan Turner provided they add some good picks. He's a good player when he has the ball in his hands, not so much when he doesn't. In the current situation I'd rather have Lillard and McCollum handling the ball.

It does create another issue in that Fournier and Turner and Hezonja will have to fight for minutes but maybe that's a good thing. Also allows Gordon to go back to the 4 where he belongs.

Turner is considered to be one of the worst current contract in the league. I refuse to have 2 of the top 5 worse contracts next year.