Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Game 2 Orlando @ Detroit

He's not going to be fired now. But I could see it happening during the season if we don't get something going.

What a dumpster fire we would have on our hands if that happened.

Garbage time, legit time, who cares at this point. Just try to find something to feel good about.

Easy to find something to feel good about. We won the 4th quarter 31-22, totally dominating them on both ends of the floor. I'm sure we can do some advanced analytics to find lineups that had fantastic stats in the 4th.

The Detroit nightlife is also a factor. Once we get into less cosmopolitan and distracting cities, we might do better.

• Upvote 1

Easy to find something to feel good about. We won the 4th quarter 31-22, totally dominating them on both ends of the floor. I'm sure we can do some advanced analytics to find lineups that had fantastic stats in the 4th.

The Detroit nightlife is also a factor. Once we get into less cosmopolitan and distracting cities, we might do better.

LOL

It's my personal nightmare that ownership, having lived through 20 seasons of first team all nba players falling into their laps, has the idea that they need to return to their roots and hires some old school guy that is completely unprepared for today's game and mortgages the future for a two year window as a second round team like Brooklyn did and this 5 year rebuild turns into a 14 year rebuild.

Oh ***** off

Evan is not a go to guy he needs to realize that. If he can get that through his head he will be fine. But right now he sucks. Ibaka is either hurt or old not sure which. Also where has Vuch's jumper gone somebody please find it.

We are really missing Oladipo. It shows how valuable he was in the offensive game.

It would it been nice to see a combination of Oladipo, Gordon and Harris with Dwight in the middle.