Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I'd rather bench Vucevic (a great weapon) and sign my homie Patty Mills in the offseason

It might happen since you're actually Rob Hennigan.

• Upvote 1

The new nba.com really really really sucks. I can't even watch highlights of games unless I'm a subscriber? Really???? Where do you guys go to watch quick 2 min recap of games now? Is espn still decent???

The new nba.com really really really sucks. I can't even watch highlights of games unless I'm a subscriber? Really???? Where do you guys go to watch quick 2 min recap of games now? Is espn still decent???

you can watch the highlights. you just cant watch the condensed game.

edit: hmm I guess they don't have the 2 minute highlight anymore. they have specific events split up into different videos. The Yahoo sports app is pretty good with that. The video's aren't embedded in the box score like for nfl games but they are available on the video tab.

• Upvote 1

you can watch the highlights. you just cant watch the condensed game.

edit: hmm I guess they don't have the 2 minute highlight anymore. they have specific events split up into different videos. The Yahoo sports app is pretty good with that. The video's aren't embedded in the box score like for nfl games but they are available on the video tab.

Yeah they don't have the 2 min recaps, just specific highlights.

rotation tonight is going to be what? something like this?

payton-fournier-gordon-ibaka-vucevic

augustin-fournier-hezonja-green-Ibaka

augustin-hezonja-gordon-green-vucevic

Payton-Fournier-hezonja(or green, have that option here)-Gordon-vucevic

Payton-Fournier-Gordon-Ibaka-vucevic

We might not want to play hezonja at sg if Waiters is in. I think he can follow Tyler Johnson around fine. wonder if we'll have Watson chase waiters around.

Heat only have like 9 guys available.

Center- whiteside

PF- Haslem, Johnson, Williams, Reed

SF- Winslow

sg- waiters, Johnson,

pg-dragic

rotation tonight is going to be what? something like this?

payton-fournier-gordon-ibaka-vucevic

augustin-fournier-hezonja-green-Ibaka

augustin-hezonja-gordon-green-vucevic

Payton-Fournier-hezonja(or green, have that option here)-Gordon-vucevic

Payton-Fournier-Gordon-Ibaka-vucevic

We might not want to play hezonja at sg if Waiters is in. I think he can follow Tyler Johnson around fine. wonder if we'll have Watson chase waiters around.

Heat only have like 9 guys available.

Center- whiteside

PF- Haslem, Johnson, Williams, Reed

SF- Winslow

sg- waiters, Johnson,

pg-dragic

We better beat them. I'm reserved on Payton. Last time I was rooting for him he sucked. The minute I gave up on him, he kicked butt. I will sit this one out. Ibaka, Gordon, and Fournier are my new favs. I won't burn my Payton jersey yet.

We better beat them. I'm reserved on Payton. Last time I was rooting for him he sucked. The minute I gave up on him, he kicked butt. I will sit this one out. Ibaka, Gordon, and Fournier are my new favs. I won't burn my Payton jersey yet.

Oh man, you bought a Payton jersey? I suppose it's better than having bought a Oladipo jersey.