Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Follow a team but don't follow team concept?

Knicks were horrible and Porzingis was the lone bright spot. He's only 21 btw. If he stays relatively injury free, he'll be an all star.

Also, I misused the term once in an decade. Too early for that but I think he's going to be really good and an multiple all star player.

I dont follow the knicks. I watched a bunch of games due to Porzingis but not enough to say I follow the Knicks.

That's all I was saying was its too early to call any 1 year player once in a lifetime.

You're just digging yourself deeper. You can parse words all you want but the basic message of your post is what I wrote, and what most readers of this board might conclude from it. "I'm not an Expert on Towns so maybe I haven't seen enough of him" is preceded by "KAT isn't a once in a decade player." Sounds to me like you're backtracking. If you really don't think he's a once in a decade player I'd love to read why. But if you're not actually an expert or familiar with his game, then, uhm, why pretend like you do?

How about this: Dwight was a once in a decade player for us. After all, he single-handedly changed the face of this franchise which led to many winning seasons according to YOUR definition. Agree or disagree?

Im not invested in Towns I really don't care if he is a once in a decade player. Better yet I don't care if you or I am right. It serves the Magic no good.

I don't think he's once in a decade player because he's done it for 1 year and 1 year only.

I wouldn't place any of those players Payton4 posted as once in a decade until their teams improve along with their individual play after more than 1 year. Obviously they all turned into one.

It's all about time and consistency for me. If you don't agree than thats cool. I'll just sit in this hole I dug for myself.

I'm moving on to the Magic as the rest of the board probably wants to.

Payton please get ball rolling (so to speak) by posting the first game thread tomorrow. I'm sure others will do it for future games.

Payton please get ball rolling (so to speak) by posting the first game thread tomorrow. I'm sure others will do it for future games.

My game threads suck. I'm not creative. I'll do it if nobody else wants to

Whelp looks like Jennings is exactly who we thought he was

My personal favorite stat line of the night was Moe Harkless and his 22 mins, 0 points, 1 assist and 1 rebound. People actually thought we messed up by giving him away but that might be the most tragic stat line I've ever seen from a guy making $10 million a year.

My personal favorite stat line of the night was Moe Harkless and his 22 mins, 0 points, 1 assist and 1 rebound. People actually thought we messed up by giving him away but that might be the most tragic stat line I've ever seen from a guy making $10 million a year.

Joakim Noah and Courtney Lee both make more and were equally as bad last night.

Looking for a live stream of tonight’s Heat-Magic season opener? There are a handful of options, depending on where you live and whether you have cable.

The best option for fans in most areas is NBA League Pass, which is offering a free trial through November 2. League Pass games are subjected to blackout restrictions in areas where a team’s local broadcast is available through a cable provider, so it’s not an option for people in the Miami or Orlando regions. Fans in both areas can watch their respective Fox Sports regional broadcasts (FS Sun for the Heat, FS Florida for the Magic) on Sling TV, which also offers a free trial. Read on for details.

http://heavy.com/spo...ablet-sling-tv/