Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

For what it's worth, I'll also be surprised if Henny isn't fired right after the season, which should impact Payton's trajectory with the team.

And you have Dennis the rage inside Scott waiting.

When you don't think things can't get worse, they do.

And you have Dennis the rage inside Scott waiting.

When you don't think things can't get worse, they do.

With all the questionable things rob has done--if he would just move on from Payton I'd give him another shot. Because you are right--god knows what's waiting in line.

I highly doubt we hire Dennis Scott as replacement

I don't think so either but he certainly ticks the "ex Magic player" checkbox that the team seems to love. It wouldn't shock me.

With all the questionable things rob has done--if he would just move on from Payton I'd give him another shot. Because you are right--god knows what's waiting in line.

I kind of like the team as is -- we're losing very winnable games -- this team to me is a tweak away from getting to the playoffs. We're just missing a guy who can get clutch buckets -- Aaron is trying but isn't there yet -- none of the guys are.

I kind of like the team as is -- we're losing very winnable games -- this team to me is a tweak away from getting to the playoffs. We're just missing a guy who can get clutch buckets -- Aaron is trying but isn't there yet -- none of the guys are.

Yes, we are a Pg away from making the playoffs.

Making the playoffs and contending for a title are completely different though.

Yes, we are a Pg away from making the playoffs.

Making the playoffs and contending for a title are completely different though.

It's highly unlikely for any team to go from "bottom dweller" to contending unless you get a player like Lebron.

Need to make the playoffs first and build off of that.

EP has been playing very well.

If he does become our back up we are in great shape because he would be the best back up PG in the League and our new starter would have to be 1 hell of a PG.

Payton is a starter in this league. I don't give dam if he can't shoot 3's good. Ask Utah's or Chicago's coach.

Here comes the overreaction after a string of good Payton games--something we've been seeing for 3 years.

EP has been playing very well.

If he does become our back up we are in great shape because he would be the best back up PG in the League and our new starter would have to be 1 hell of a PG.

There is no room on this forum for logic, cease and desist immediately.