Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

with Watson back in the rotation I'm really not happy with the lineups Vogel is coming up with. We should never be in a situation where either Fournier or Ross aren't on the court.

I agree. We don't need all back ups on the court.

Especially veterans that aren't producing.

with Watson back in the rotation I'm really not happy with the lineups Vogel is coming up with. We should never be in a situation where either Fournier or Ross aren't on the court.

The point is to lose though. Our rotations/lineups the past couple of games proves management is 100% tanking right now.

Watson shouldn't be on the court ever. That's why I wanted him gone at the deadline--but he's great for the tank.

The point is to lose though. Our rotations/lineups the past couple of games proves management is 100% tanking right now.

Watson shouldn't be on the court ever. That's why I wanted him gone at the deadline--but he's great for the tank.

I think Watson is fine as a point guard but bad as a two. And all we've done since we've obtained him is play him out of position

I think Watson is fine as a point guard but bad as a two. And all we've done since we've obtained him is play him out of position

The lineups with 2 of either Payton, DJ or CJ are tank lineups. I'd personally rather see Wilcox play the 2 than Watson.

The lineups with 2 of either Payton, DJ or CJ are tank lineups. I'd personally rather see Wilcox play the 2 than Watson.

Wilcox is close to Chris Duhon territory. He has produced nothing for us.

The Mavs-Lala game last night was amazing. Dirk put on a show for sure. the lakers tried to make a game of it late but couldn't pull it out. Julius Randle is the real deal, I think he's third or fourth in the league in triple doubles.

Edit: he's sixth, one back of being tied for fourth with Jokic...that guy is unbelievable.

The Mavs-Lala game last night was amazing. Dirk put on a show for sure. the lakers tried to make a game of it late but couldn't pull it out. Julius Randle is the real deal, I think he's third or fourth in the league in triple doubles.

Edit: he's sixth, one back of being tied for fourth with Jokic...that guy is unbelievable.

I struggle evaluating Randle, as his advanced defensive numbers are very bad. Is he this generation's David Lee? Admittedly, I don't watch a lot of the Lakers. http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/203944/

https://twitter.com/ZachOliverNBA/status/839165071393714177/photo/1

Dennis Scott just told me he would “love” for the Magic to give him a call to be general manager if the team makes a change this offseason.

Oh no.

I mentioned his name sarcastically in the fire Rob thread.

Here we are.

Be afraid. Be very afraid and be careful for what you wish for. You just might get it.

https://twitter.com/ZachOliverNBA/status/839165071393714177/photo/1

Dennis Scott just told me he would “love” for the Magic to give him a call to be general manager if the team makes a change this offseason.

Oh no.

I mentioned his name sarcastically in the fire Rob thread.

Here we are.

Be afraid. Be very afraid and be careful for what you wish for. You just might get it.

I mean, among all possibilities he wouldn't be the worst. at least he has some experience http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/dennis-scott-becomes-general-manager-of-aba-atlanta-vision/n-3160984