Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Do we still have some sort of conditional ownership for the Lakers first round draft pick this year or next? If so what we're the stipulations again?

2019 first round draft pick from L.A. Lakers

If the L.A. Lakers convey a 1st round pick to Philadelphia in 2017, then the L.A. Lakers will convey their 2019 1st round pick to Orlando; if the L.A. Lakers do not convey a 1st round pick to Philadelphia in 2017, then the L.A. Lakers will instead convey their 2017 2nd round pick and 2018 2nd round pick to Orlando [L.A. Lakers-Orlando, 8/10/2012]

Vucevic on team's struggles - "There's a lot of reasons.. this is not the way to talk about them, the media will be addressed at right time"

Vucevic- "A lot of stuff that's been going on since the beginning of the year... it's only going worse and worse, hard to find any positive"

Vucevic on team's struggles - "There's a lot of reasons.. this is not the way to talk about them, the media will be addressed at right time"

Vucevic- "A lot of stuff that's been going on since the beginning of the year... it's only going worse and worse, hard to find any positive"

For those who missed out: http://www.nba.com/magic/videos/nikola-vucevic/post-20170211

And he is 14 million dollars cheaper than Biyombo. But who cares.

I think we have to care some.

We are stuck with Biz now and it's just another move by our incompetent GM that has set this franchise back.

And I actually like Biz more then most on here--just he's in no way 14mil (or anything close to that) better than Dedmon.

Wonder when we're going to start playing Zimmerman

I've been asking this for some time as my like for Zim has been well documented since we drafted him.

My guess would be sometime after the all star break after at least 1 (if not both) of Ibaka/Vuch are traded.

At that point we can start the full tank lineups and ideally get Mario and Zim burn.