Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Yeah. Last years 11th pick is equivalent to this years 21st pick. Could care less about that. I just think we miss Dipo's heart, attitude, defense, and even though he played hero ball at times, he still made plays for others.

People need to stop sticking to past things that clearly didn't work. Dipo is not worth that albatross of a contract.

We were losers then and we're still losers now with Ibaka. The whole roster needs to be over hauled.

People need to stop sticking to past things that clearly didn't work. Dipo is not worth that albatross of a contract.

We were losers then and we're still losers now with Ibaka. The whole roster needs to be over hauled.

Yes just focusing on Dipo and Tobias, they both have the same problems with their current teams. It's just we aren't better without them, just the opposite. management gambled and lost.

Yes just focusing on Dipo and Tobias, they both have the same problems with their current teams. It's just we aren't better without them, just the opposite. management gambled and lost.

They would've been better assets than Ibaka as well.

It was going to be either Dipo or Fournier. Fournier was a better player than Dipo and signed for much less. Dipo is going to ask for max money.

Oladipo was a better scorer and much cheaper. Plus he did this thing call play defense.

• Upvote 1

Oladipo was a better scorer and much cheaper. Plus he did this thing call play defense.

I like oladipo better than Fournier but both of you forgot oladipo is earning 16 million more than Fournier over the next 4 years

I like oladipo better than Fournier but both of you forgot oladipo is earning 16 million more than Fournier over the next 4 years

I thought that these were tradeable contracts in the new CBA? That was the rationale behind similar deals for Biz and whatever other role player we overpay this summer. If that's the case than an extra 4 mil/year for a significantly better player with more upside seems like a deal.

I thought that these were tradeable contracts in the new CBA? That was the rationale behind similar deals for Biz and whatever other role player we overpay this summer. If that's the case than an extra 4 mil/year for a significantly better player with more upside seems like a deal.

Yeah, it's not a big deal I'm just saying you both seemed like you forgot about that

Nah I didn't forget.

I think I rather have Dipo at 4 more million.

My frustration with Fournier is that real.

Nah I didn't forget.

I think I rather have Dipo at 4 more million.

My frustration with Fournier is that real.

I would too. It's too bad we weren't in the opposite situation last summer with Oladipo the free agent.

I would too. It's too bad we weren't in the opposite situation last summer with Oladipo the free agent.

I firmly believe we'd be better than we are now. Maybe not a playoff team but this team sorely lacks Dipo's heart.

Just thought of something, Vuch and something else, EP or Mario, for Jrue and Hield? Bet that's what we asked for.

I was on board with the trade at the time because I knew that we had to trade one of Oladipo or Fournier and Victor had more value to bring in a bigger name like Ibaka. It sucks it didn't work out, but he for sure needs to be dealt. I don't want to re-sign him for what it will cost, we need to just get something out of him now and help clear up the front court.

Fournier sucks... I don't care if he leads us in scoring. If he was good teams would be tryna steal him from us but instead we're stuck with him for the foreseeable future.