Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Why

He's super athletic and I'm a UNLV homer.

Plus Gordon may have used all his great dunks last year. No matter what Gordon's dunks will be compared to last year's. That may be to his detriment.

Alex Hampl: As far as NBA clown shows go, the Orlando Magic tend to fly under the radar by virtue of both playing in a small market and being neither good nor bad enough to inspire national mockery.

But I’m here to say that the Magic’s recent dysfunction should not go overlooked. Consider:

• Since the start of the 2012 season, the Magic have won 122 games, the second-fewest by any team over that span.

• In the same span, they’ve employed three head coaches, four if you include interim coach James Borrego.

• They quietly had one of the league’s weirdest off-seasons this summer, getting rid of Victor Oladipo and a lottery pick and adding Bismack Biyombo, Serge Ibaka and Jeff Green.

• Speaking of that weird off-season, Orlando’s mish-mash roster has caused coach Frank Vogel to play his entire team out of position. In a league where everyone is going small, starting a center and two power forwards seems… suboptimal. Also, Jeff Green recently started a game at “shooting guard.”

•​ Mario Hezonja was a top-five pick just a year and a half ago, and entered the league with a considerable amount of hype. After just 114 games in Orlando, he now says he kind of wishes he went to college.

So, to recap: The Magic are an unmitigated disaster.

http://www.si.com/nb...akers-nets-suns

First, I love AG. However, his offensive game looks atrocious right now. He's jacking up bad shots and displaying a really low team bb iq. Thoughts?

First, I love AG. However, his offensive game looks atrocious right now. He's jacking up bad shots and displaying a really low team bb iq. Thoughts?

He's better suited at the 4. He's not a creator.

I think his minutes shouldn't drop. We should just give Gordon and Hezonja the Devin Booker treatment