Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Speaking of which...bring on Tacko Fall!

He's sucked against any center that would be a typical nba size.

I mean it's great that he dominated Villanova until you realize their center is 6'7

@WindhorstESPN: Milwaukee has reached an agreement in principle to trade Miles Plumlee to Charlotte for Roy Hibbert/Spencer Hawes

I like this deal for Hornets. They will now be over the cap next season which allows them to use their MLE at 8m. Hawes will probably exercise his option, but even if he doesn't I don't think the Hornets would be 8m under the cap to sign a player. Then, Plumlee's minutes have been reduced by over 50% so of course his production is way down. He should go back to form from last season with regular minutes.

Don't think he was writing it for a written response but more as to vent and let it be known that there are fans who still want to to see this team succeed and that there's a good number of us who know how we got here and how we need to get out if it and it isn't going to happen by drinking a quart of Jack Daniels yelling fire his ass from the second level as entertaining as that might be..

Thats exactly it.. I acknowledge that he has no power over this. I also am not upset about the losing. I can take the losing. Its the mixed messages of are we rebuilding or not. If we are rebuilding why do we keep trading for veterans that are actually quality Vets that actually help us win games. rebuilding is about getting a good draft pick. That's exactly what the 76's were doing and un-apologetically did it.

I've met a lot of ST holders. ALL of them are big magic fans, and almost all of them had extensive knowledge about the nba. Very few people i meet that are ST have no knowledge of the game, and the business etc...very few. So if your tanking with the promise of good draft picks and rebuilding - we will stick with you. Your bandwagon fan and ST holder will drop you cause its not "fun" since your not winning. But i bet 85% of ST holders are like me... so who's money do you want the 15% who are wishy washy or the 85% who will still buy when we're bad as long as the FO is up front about it. As an aside to prove my point about being a fan i joined this board in 2006... 11 years and this is practically the first time i've ever been this frustrated with our team.

"Serge Ibaka trade rumors reveal Magic's overall failure"

Considering this season’s trajectory, trading Ibaka would be a wise move. But it would also prove the last big move was a failure and make you question how many more GM Rob Hennigan can make...

Instead of barging into the playoffs as advertised, Orlando ranks 18thin defense and 27thin offense. Frank Vogel has done everything short of sacrificing roosters to lift the curse. Nothing is working, so cue the trade rumors. Ibaka will be a free agent after the season, so his trade value depends on whether he’d commit long-term to a new team. Magic fans know that drill all too well thanks to the Dwightmare that brought Hennigan to town...

They can’t stand pat before the trade Feb. 23 trade deadline. Vucevic and Ibaka are the obvious trade bait, but then what? Another major reboot. A roster still stocked with misfit pieces that are long on promise and short on production.

http://www.orlandose...0131-story.html

what do you mean. you posted that same story when it printed on Tuesday

That Soul Bro would post the same story and highlight the same thing I said.

That's what I mean.