Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Lol what kind of response are you expecting from the rep. "I'll be sure to forward this to Mr. Hennigan...So would you like to renew those seats?"

Don't think he was writing it for a written response but more as to vent and let it be known that there are fans who still want to to see this team succeed and that there's a good number of us who know how we got here and how we need to get out if it and it isn't going to happen by drinking a quart of Jack Daniels yelling fire his ass from the second level as entertaining as that might be..

@WindhorstESPN: Milwaukee has reached an agreement in principle to trade Miles Plumlee to Charlotte for Roy Hibbert/Spencer Hawes

that's a weird deal for charlotte.

Kinda surprised we didn't trade for Hibbert as part of a larger deal. When things go badly (in our case, defense) coaches look to old system players to fix things.

that's a weird deal for charlotte.

Kinda surprised we didn't trade for Hibbert as part of a larger deal. When things go badly (in our case, defense) coaches look to old system players to fix things.

You can never have enough slow footed bigs in today's NBA.

You can never have enough slow footed bigs in today's NBA.

yeah but he's like a tower. would be a good backup when we trade vucevic.

bet we get him next year.

yeah but he's like a tower. would be a good backup when we trade vucevic.

bet we get him next year.

When...You're pretty convinced he'a a goner before the deadline huh?

One of my biggest gripes to this year is that we moved AG to SF. He was growing tremendously at PF the second half of last season and then we overloaded with bigs over the summer and took away his PF spot. Yes, he's done an admirable job at SF, especially defending wings, but I think that decision was a bad one. I really hope we correct this particular issue soon through a trade or two and begin playing small and fast.

• Upvote 1

One of my biggest gripes to this year is that we moved AG to SF. He was growing tremendously at PF the second half of last season and then we overloaded with bigs over the summer and took away his PF spot. Yes, he's done an admirable job at SF, especially defending wings, but I think that decision was a bad one. I really hope we correct this particular issue soon through a trade or two and begin playing small and fast.

I think the experience for Aaron this year has been great on the defensive end as you've said. I'd love to get another tweener forward that's a bit thicker that can defend 4s and play the 3 on offense. Aaron's offense has been terribly inconsistent, but his defense has really thrived defending 3s.