Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

the augustin-wilcox-hezonja-green-biyombo lineup played really well last night. outscored the mills-green-simmons/anderson-Aldridge-gasol lineup

If we're going to have success this season it will be in large part to our second unit.

Like a positive influence 12 ppg type of deal.

But I'm just falling for his trap. Ignore me

I expect that from him but thats purely based on what he should be not what he actually is.

For the life of me I can only remember those big games he had. In turn my memory of him has always been a guy who should of made it but was always a solid bench guy. Im not sure if that is what he is though.

Jeff Green is one of those players you flirt with starting so you do but then you realize he's better off the bench.

Definitely 6th man material.

What about AG last night gave you that notion? I didn't see the game so I don't know how he looked.

A couple times he would rebound and run up the court on his own and control the ball. He has great ball handling skills for a big buy. He also scored at ease a couple times. He reminds me of TMac, and how Tmac used to make things look so easy. Gordon does the same. He makes the game look so fluid and easy.

Interesting video from The Ringer about AG

heres a story too https://theringer.com/orlando-magic-aaron-gordon-small-forward-36df66a13320#.o8lawacro

it goes into statistics of why Gordon is a freak athlete. he doesn't move as a normal human should.

also it goes into the mechanical reasons why he got the stress fracture in his foot and what he did to fix it.

seriously this is an amazing article.

I cant recommend this article enough. it might be the most interesting thing written about a magic player in years.

The Ringer has been killing it in the basketball department. Too bad they waste a lot of space with pop culture BS

The Orlando Magic will broadcast all remaining preseason games, announcing they will live stream Friday’s and next Thursday’s games from the Amway Center.

The Orlando Magic will broadcast their four remaining preseason games in some fashion, announcing the team’s game Friday against the Indiana Pacers and the team’s preseason finale next Thursday against the New Orleans Pelicans will broadcast on OrlandoMagic.com. The broadcast will stream in a similar fashion to Wednesday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs,the first ever Magic broadcast using Facebook Live.

Per NBA rules, the same 75-mile broadcast restrictionremains, meaning the broadcast will be limited to a 75-mile radius of the Amway Center. That will include areas like Daytona Beach, Ocala and Lakeland. But the broadcast will not reach Jacksonville, Tallahassee or Tampa.

The Magic are also hosting the stream on OrlandoMagic.com rather than through Facebook Live, it appears. The technology may be roughly the same.

During Wednesday’s game several fans expressed frustration to Orlando Magic Daily with their inability to watch the game despite being within the 75-mile radius. Even some reporters in the media loge at Amway Center were unable to bring the game up.

http://orlandomagicd...reseason-games/

dRcS0LK.png

I'd love this trade for us. You re-sign Patty and Ibaka and you're set for years

Green is a capable to amazing shooter that is a pest on defense.

The Spurs would have another European star to build around and a PG with some similar attributes to Tony Parker

--

Mills / Augustin / Watson

Fournier / Hezonja / Meeks

Danny / Jeff

Ibaka / Gordon

Biyombo / Zimmerman

dRcS0LK.png

I'd love this trade for us. You re-sign Patty and Ibaka and you're set for years

Green is a capable to amazing shooter that is a pest on defense.

The Spurs would have another European star to build around and a PG with some similar attributes to Tony Parker

--

Mills / Augustin / Watson

Fournier / Hezonja / Meeks

Danny / Jeff

Ibaka / Gordon

Biyombo / Zimmerman

I think the team looks better now as currently constructed.