Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I don't want to sit here and tout the awesomeness of a Rudy gay trade

But if you want a realistic trade that might make marginal improvements without blowing up the team this is the trade.

And if you think Vucevic has any legitimate value when Philly can't give away okafor and Milwaukee can't get a good deal for Monroe despite Vucevic arguably being the Thurs best player on that list you're kidding yourself

There is no evidence to support the thought that Gay would be an upgrade on our roster.

That's the thing, Philly isn't TRYING to give away Okafor, nor is MIL for Monroe. Bigs have value beyond simple statistics, Nik is valuable.

And okafor is garbage and is not as valuable as Vuc

How do you figure? Both had very similar years last year and okafor is 5 years younger and like a third of the salary

Player Compare

If we just go by stats Gay is the better player 30 games in.

Again I'm not some sort of Rudy Gay supporter but if we are going to make a desperation move then this is the type of move I rather us make.

If we trade for Gay it should be a trade like this:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=glycnjb

So we can keep Vuc and trade him with Payton for a PG or just keep them for the rest of the season.

That trade makes sense for us but no sense for Sac.

Didn't Divac and the kings want Mario in the Draft? If they still belive in Mario thats a great trade for the Kings. Get a young player for Gay (who is gone after that season).