Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Where'd my comment go? Amway is a pyramid scheme and the Devos' have scammed their fortune, this is common knowledge i'm not breaking any news

Yea that's pretty much a known fact...

Where'd my comment go? Amway is a pyramid scheme and the Devos' have scammed their fortune, this is common knowledge i'm not breaking any news

Yeah we all know how he's made his money and that's immaterial to my original post.

Buss's are all trying to sue each other, get rid of each other, etc. At least from a basketball standpoint we have an owner who collectively stands with upper management and if there's an issue it's handled quickly, smoothly, and without much drama.

here's our post all star traditional stats

http://on.nba.com/2mW7y7J

pretty interesting we look the way we look while Fournier and ross are in a shooting slump. things could look pretty nice when that corrects itself.

You gotta think Evan is due for a good shooting month. He's at 28% from 3 for 2017 and 34% for the season

here's our post all star traditional stats

http://on.nba.com/2mW7y7J

pretty interesting we look the way we look while Fournier and ross are in a shooting slump. things could look pretty nice when that corrects itself.

You gotta think Evan is due for a good shooting month. He's at 28% from 3 for 2017 and 34% for the season

Hopefully in August.

Ping pongs.

It's amazing that every single starter looks better (and even biyombo) without Ibaka ...what a terrible fit that was

YEP!. So is Green, Augustine and CJ Watson. They need to go and we need to upgrade those positions.

I know Biz can be good for us as a back up center to play 20-30 minutes every game.

EP is playing amazingly well over the past 2 games. He looks more aggressive on the boards and completing stats nicely. It is like, he all of the sudden realized that the season is almost over as well as his starting position at PG.

YEP!. So is Green, Augustine and CJ Watson. They need to go and we need to upgrade those positions.

I know Biz can be good for us as a back up center to play 20-30 minutes every game.

EP is playing amazingly well over the past 2 games. He looks more aggressive on the boards and completing stats nicely. It is like, he all of the sudden realized that the season is almost over as well as his starting position at PG.

I think Payton is in a better position with small ball. There is places to drive the ball.

If only he would cut his damn hair maybe his shot would start falling.

Damn it, Payton I thought I told you to trim those sideburns!