Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Do you want to win games?

I actually don't know how to look at our games for the rest of the season.

I want us to have success so we keep Gordon at the 4

I want us to tank to get a nice PG

I want us to fail so we give up on Vucevic / Fournier / Payton

I want us to win so we keep giving Hezonja meaningful minutes

I'm more confused than these people

C5r8G_DU4AQ4MUW.jpg

Just lose, baby

Do you want to win games?

I actually don't know how to look at our games for the rest of the season.

I want us to have success so we keep Gordon at the 4

I want us to tank to get a nice PG

I want us to fail so we give up on Vucevic / Fournier / Payton

I want us to win so we keep giving Hezonja meaningful minutes

I'm more confused than these people

C5r8G_DU4AQ4MUW.jpg

I kinda want us to go on a run.

I don't want to end up with 33 wins.

If the choice is between 33 wins and 10th pick or 28 wins and the 4th pick I'd rather have the lower wins. But if the choice is between 37 or 38 wins and the 13th pick or 28 wins and the 4th pick I'd rather have the wins. Because that provides some certainty going forward

If the choice is between 33 wins and 10th pick or 28 wins and the 4th pick I'd rather have the lower wins. But if the choice is between 37 or 38 wins and the 13th pick or 28 wins and the 4th pick I'd rather have the wins. Because that provides some certainty going forward

Im not sure if that really wil give us any certainty moving forward. We did win 35 games last year and look where we are now.

I rather go for the 4th pick no matter what. I want them to play hard and lose the rest of the games on overtime by 1 point.

Im not sure if that really wil give us any certainty moving forward. We did win 35 games last year and look where we are now.

I rather go for the 4th pick no matter what. I want them to play hard and lose the rest of the games on overtime by 1 point.

We changed 60% of our roster last summer

For us to go 38 - 44, we'd have to go 16 - 6 the rest of the way. I know the schedule is quite easy to end the year, but do we really have a run like that in us?

Yes. Biyombo is younger and is one of the best pick player in the league. This you dont see in stats. He does about 2-3 picks in one same offensive play. He is that active.

Setting picks wasn't worth the contract. We signed a back up center to big bucks. It was a bad deal.

Ya'll should check out Terrence Ross' twitter. His profile picture is Aaron dunking on Ilyasova and has a comment with it saying "THATS MY *expletive* POWER FORWARD" and he has a quote from Mario Hezonja as one of the only things about him. Seems to really love it here, which is refreshing.

Ya'll should check out Terrence Ross' twitter. His profile picture is Aaron dunking on Ilyasova and has a comment with it saying "THATS MY *expletive* POWER FORWARD" and he has a quote from Mario Hezonja as one of the only things about him. Seems to really love it here, which is refreshing.

He's buying in. If all else fails he seems he will at the very least be a great locker room guy!

What's his handle? I'm not seeing it