Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I believe that. He would have signed for the max in sacramento to later request a trade. I still think they could of got better return if they waited to trade him after he was extended.

I dont see him resigning with NO. He will go to another team in the west coast.

Biyombo was awesome early in the season. But the whole team was doing well too.

I'll judge him after the season now that Ibaka is gone as the team is looking better after he was traded

Plus dedmon was always in foul trouble with us and his offense wasn't dandy either.

I think we can agree on one thing. Both are doing the same work on the field. Biyombo is paid 17 million per season for doing it and Dedmon about 3 million. I am just pointing the price to performance ratio.

So apparently the "agent interference" in the cousins trade was fegen calling up teams and telling them cousins wouldn't resign anywhere he's traded to as retribution for screwing him out of a supermax deal.

Basically, under the new cba, if you make a all nba team with the team that drafted you you're eligible for a max contact using 35% of the cap instead of 30%.

So fegen said "by trading for him you're costing my client 50 million. We won't resign with you out of spite. "

Good for NO for taking the chance. Given the player and agent, I think there was 0% chance Cousins was coming to Orlando

Good for NO for taking the chance. Given the player and agent, I think there was 0% chance Cousins was coming to Orlando

Yeah. I think in a vacuum we'd take that risk. But after it happened with Dwight with the same agent i don't think it was a option

So apparently the "agent interference" in the cousins trade was fegen calling up teams and telling them cousins wouldn't resign anywhere he's traded to as retribution for screwing him out of a supermax deal.

Basically, under the new cba, if you make a all nba team with the team that drafted you you're eligible for a max contact using 35% of the cap instead of 30%.

So fegen said "by trading for him you're costing my client 50 million. We won't resign with you out of spite. "

Got to hand it to NO. They called his bluff and said screw it and made the deal. Could backfire. Could lead to DMC like playing with AD and telling that ******* HWNSNBU to go f himself.

Talk about being a jerk. I understand that as an agent, it is his job to get the most money possible for his clients, but this seems to be unnecessarily burning bridges. If I was one of his other clients I would be very upset by this, as he might have just hurt my ability to get a contract or get a good deal with other teams.

***** HWNSNBU.

kinda sucks we get this mini-break now.

Do you want to win games?

I actually don't know how to look at our games for the rest of the season.

I want us to have success so we keep Gordon at the 4

I want us to tank to get a nice PG

I want us to fail so we give up on Vucevic / Fournier / Payton

I want us to win so we keep giving Hezonja meaningful minutes

I'm more confused than these people

C5r8G_DU4AQ4MUW.jpg

Just a question for you guys so don't bite me head off! With Steph Curry possibly getting an extension this summer to be highest paid Warrior do you think we could get one of either Klay or Draymond with one of our picks? With a Curry extension they'll have four players making over $15 million and that's hard to do. Saying that I would definitely trade our early first rounder to get Klay or even our later 1st to get Draymond.

Then we could flip Evan for a PG if possible

Just a question for you guys so don't bite me head off! With Steph Curry possibly getting an extension this summer to be highest paid Warrior do you think we could get one of either Klay or Draymond with one of our picks? With a Curry extension they'll have four players making over $15 million and that's hard to do. Saying that I would definitely trade our early first rounder to get Klay or even our later 1st to get Draymond

no.

if curry gets 35 (which he might not be able to get, need to read up on new CBA) and Durant gets 35, then you have those two, draymond, klay, looney, jones, mccaw and they're at 109 million.

Then they have 13 million before they hit the luxury tax.

they made 30 million in profit just from last years playoffs alone. So basically, if they can expect the same this year and they want to just use playoff revenue to pay for additional salary spending, they could bump up their 17-18 salary to just under 138 million before the luxury tax starts eating into their regular season money.

now, maybe the summer of 2018 it starts to become unpalatable for them as they jump into the repeater tax, but they're going to wait until the last minute to make that decision.

Just a question for you guys so don't bite me head off! With Steph Curry possibly getting an extension this summer to be highest paid Warrior do you think we could get one of either Klay or Draymond with one of our picks? With a Curry extension they'll have four players making over $15 million and that's hard to do. Saying that I would definitely trade our early first rounder to get Klay or even our later 1st to get Draymond.

Then we could flip Evan for a PG if possible

Like the idea but I think it would take a lot more than that to get those guys. Of the two I think Green is more attainable though. Maybe he continues his antics and his act wears out on the team? I could see a team making a move.