Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Okay that's way better than that blanket statement. But let me ask you this, if you were the GM.... is there no other move that can be done with Vuc, besides trading for gay?

Probably. We'll wait and see

1482680956[/url]' post='1053721']

Gay is a short term solution for a Championship running team. He is not a long term solution for a franchise that has been struggling for 5 years now.

We gave up on long term solutions when we traded Harris and Oladipo. We have a short term goal of reaching the playoffs this year and getting the lowest draft pick we can in a stacked draft. Gay fits our current goal this year better than Vooch.

We gave up on long term solutions when we traded Harris and Oladipo. We have a short term goal of reaching the playoffs this year and getting the lowest draft pick we can in a stacked draft. Gay fits our current goal this year better than Vooch.

Based on what? Because he's getting 19 a game? Vuch can do that too.

Gay is a black hole who plays no d. Gay doesn't make us more of a playoff team. He gives us the same odds.

Based on what? Because he's getting 19 a game? Vuch can do that too.

Gay is a black hole who plays no d. Gay doesn't make us more of a playoff team. He gives us the same odds.

Arguably. But fret not. There has never been a trade that Henny made that was highly publicized. This could be all smoke screen. The guy Henny wants based on my inside info is McCollum from the Trailblazers. This was inside info of about a year ago. I think that player is a free agent or will be an expiring in 2017. McCollum has been the target.

Arguably. But fret not. There has never been a trade that Henny made that was highly publicized. This could be all smoke screen. The guy Henny wants based on my inside info is McCollum from the Trailblazers. This was inside info of about a year ago. I think that player is a free agent or will be an expiring in 2017. McCollum has been the target.

Well, nix this comment. CJ already signed for a contract extension with the Blazers. Oh well...

Well, nix this comment. CJ already signed for a contract extension with the Blazers. Oh well...

Yeah and that contract makes him damn near impossible to trade.

I wouldn't be surprised if we traded for a small 2 guard and move Fournier to SF though. Vogel did it with Hill/Ellis.

Gay has gotten better at assists and t/o to assist ratio. I would not call him a black hole. I would send them green and Vuc. No problem. Can we offer more money at end of year for gay if get him this season?

Better as in he'll pass to an obvious wide open man who's three feet away from him now?

Think about this long and hard

Fournier/Gay

Fournier.....And Gay.....

Better as in he'll pass to an obvious wide open man who's three feet away from him now?

Think about this long and hard

Fournier/Gay

Fournier.....And Gay.....

Yeah Evan is reluctant to pass except Vuc his bud. But with gay he would have the ball less. Gay averages more assists and rebounds and points than evan and Gordon could move to pf then maybe ag will show something good.