Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

If only Victor could shoot at above 15% :P/>

I can't believe this team has had the amount of high picks they've had and they still struggle so much.

Did they went too hard for raw talent and potential?

Young players just suck until they figure things out.

If only Victor could shoot at above 15% :P/>

I can't believe this team has had the amount of high picks they've had and they still struggle so much.

Did they went too hard for raw talent and potential?

Did I miss something? He is playing well, 41% from 3, 43%fg...

Played well again tonight.

We might've traded him right when he starts getting it together.

Played well again tonight.

We might've traded him right when he starts getting it together.

Like someone said above we need to factor in that playing with Westbrook is probably the biggest reason for his improvement. Playing with a guy like that makes it 10x easier.

With that said I've always loved Dipo and thought he could and would be the perfect #2. He is obviously doing just that now.

I just watched this infamous Gordon post game comments and he ain't happy, definitely putting the team in a tough spot. His comments aren't wrong but that's not the right person to deliver that message. A third year bench player has no sway unfortunately.

I just watched this infamous Gordon post game comments and he ain't happy, definitely putting the team in a tough spot. His comments aren't wrong but that's not the right person to deliver that message. A third year bench player has no sway unfortunately.

He's the face of the franchise

He's the right person because he's the one doing it and no one else is. Plus he is the guy everyone is hoping to grow into something big.

He's also the guy who plays defense.

Vogel needs to stop the crap and start him.

I really doubt ibaka is gonna be that guy --

I reluctantly agree with you. Before the season started it was discussed on here as to who's picture should be on the front of the team's program, and I seem to remember him being the top choice because of his pedigree and the closest thing we had to being a star player. So far, he's been nothing more than a role player, and we needed much more than that out of him. Problem is, there is nobody else on this team that comes close to being " that guy". In a nutshell, we're screwed.

Nah. I didn't even look at the stats. Just joking around based on his shooting slumps back in ORL.

I do have heard guys at work complain about his shooting since they drafted him for fantasy.

Looking at his game log, he does look like he can improve some more on his consistency, but seems to be coming along.

I liked him. He looked like he could become a Wade type star.

Oladipo<<<<<<<Wade seriously just stop. He is playing with one of the Best players in the world now. No pressure on him. How well did he do against us? Oh Yea 12 points. We have 2 big expiring contracts if we don't improve expect movement. Which direction we are heading is up for grabs.

Gordon took the first step in grabbing that leadership role and I LIKE IT!!!

We're catching Dallas on the second night of a back to back in which they scored 64 points at home against Memphis, and they'll be without Dirk, Deron Williams, Devin Harris, and JJ Barea.

I'm going out on a limb and forecast a W tonight.

These wins against depleted teams could be what help propel us to the playoffs once the team figures itself out and/or a major trade helps improve the roster.