Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I agree this season is going to be hard. I'm still surprised how many fans here think otherwise while the rest of the media seems much more realistic.

The high expectations are always there at the beginning of the year. We will go on a slide in the beginning of the year and the whole forum will be in panic mode!

everything good here in the celebration/kissimmee/davenport area. Winds up to 40 mph at the moment.

Nothing serious. Hope all of you are safe. I am here if anyone needs anything.

I live right outside downtown Orlando. Chilling on 2k17 waiting for this stupid curfew to lift.

Power out few tree limbs down. That's all. That curfew is bs. Just another name for Martial Law. Land of the free hahaha

On the bright side I have an excuse not to go to work.

Having Bismack Biyombo and Vucevic play alongside each other during the first two preseason games was a worthwhile experiment.

Still, it's difficult to evaluate the tandem.

The Biyombo-Vucevic combination showed hints of promise against the Memphis Grizzlies and fared poorly against the smallish, shooting-heavy Cavaliers.

But Vogel noted after the exhibition in Memphis that the Biyombo-Vucevic combination is "not going to be a heavy volume lineup" for the Magic.

And after the game in Cleveland, Vogel said he would have used a different kind of lineup against the Cavs if the matchup had been a regular-season game. It just made sense to give the Biyombo-Vucevic tandem some reps under game conditions.

http://www.orlandose...1007-story.html