Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I feel let down with Hezonja right now. I mean tonight was a little better, but I was expecting better shooting percentages from him and a little better ball handling.

He did say he wanted 5 shooters, and I wouldn't describe EP as a shooter.

I took it he wanted more defense to combat Cleveland's shooters. I might be wrong. I wouldn't label AG as an shooter at this point.

I feel let down with Hezonja right now. I mean tonight was a little better, but I was expecting better shooting percentages from him and a little better ball handling.

Coach seems to be preaching run and gun basketball. TO will be part of the learning curve. I saw the latter part of the game, and he looked fine. However, he was beating on scrubs from the other team.

I took it he wanted more defense to combat Cleveland's shooters. I might be wrong. I wouldn't label AG as an shooter at this point.

That's what he meant. For defence purposes

Looking at an OKC Thunder Box Score. Dipo made 39 points the other day! Ouch. I think we made a mistake ...

He didn't make 39. And if he did it was against teams from Spain

Zach Lowe ranks us #23 in NBA league pass watchability.

23. ORLANDO MAGIC (27.5)

We need Evan Fournier's hairstyle plan for the full season to really nail this ranking. I'm stoked to watch the Magic! If they are this far down, the league is in a great spot. Aaron Gordon is probably a year away from being a consistent "change the channel!" star, and the system is pessimistic about his transition to the wing -- and Frank Vogel's plan to use him like a bouncier Paul George. The trio of Gordon, Serge Ibaka and Bismack Biyombo should form a massive switching terror on defense.

Vogel's task of sorting out the overcrowded big man rotation is more fun on paper than as a viewing experience. I am ready to not watch Jeff Green play basketball for a year. Nikola Vucevic has a smooth all-around game -- he made huge strides as a passer last season -- but he's also an obvious trade candidate when Orlando decides to balance its roster.

The trimmings are as pleasant as anyplace outside New York City: sharp court, killer black-and-blue uniform set, and announcing from David Steele and Jeff Turner that is both neutral and incisive.

http://www.espn.com/...rankings-part-1

I know it's a preseason game, but I dont buy that having Elfrid, Gordon, and Ibaka would have made this one competitive. We still have very bad tendencies that need to be ironed out.

Frankie has lots of work to do with this roster. And Henny is gonna be in the hot seat this season.