Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

So lonzo ball's dad went on a tirade about how he (ball's dad) would have killed Jordan in his prime. Ball averaged 2 and 2 with Washington State

Gonna end up hurting his son's draft stock

So lonzo ball's dad went on a tirade about how he (ball's dad) would have killed Jordan in his prime. Ball averaged 2 and 2 with Washington State

I like Ball but don't want him because of his crazy father

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.spreadshirtmedia.net%2Fimage-server%2Fv1%2Fcompositions%2F201981360%2Fviews%2F1%2Cwidth%3D300%2Cheight%3D300%2CappearanceId%3D2%2Cversion%3D1478003241%2Fwho-the-fook-is-that-guy-mcgregor-vs-alvarez-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg&f=1

I like Ball but don't want him because of his crazy father

I watched that whole espn special on him.

His dad is just a very arrogant, obnoxious/cocky person.

He at least comes off that way. Having said that, there are plenty of fathers who abandon their sons long before they're born. He's never missed a game or practice. He's there for them and seems to use his own arrogance and cockiness to instill a certain type of mentality in his sons.

It's worked.

His kids seem polite and respectful from what I've seen and I've also never seen any of them in any type of trouble. I think it's easy to judge their dad because he comes off a certain type of way--but he's raised from what I can tell are 3 good sons.

That'd be great

Anything with Tatum I'm about.

I still say Biz is best suited off the bench.

I am not convinced you can win with 3 atrocious shooters like Biz, EP and AG starting. Upgrade PG and fine.

Anything with Tatum I'm about.

I still say Biz is best suited off the bench.

I am not convinced you can win with 3 atrocious shooters like Biz, EP and AG starting. Upgrade PG and fine.

Who said anything about EP

Are his other sons even on NBA radars? I thought I heard Lonzo was by far the most talented?

Also Big Baller Brand is a terrible name.

LaMelo Ball is nasty too.

LiAngelo is a 3 star, so not the superstar potential as the other 2.