Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Mario doesn't possess the basketball IQ nor the overall feel for the game JJ has or had.

Marios issue isn't solely based off skill set IMO--it's that he looks absolutely lost on an NBA court. More playing time with good coaching should, in theory, fix this.

Had? JJ couldn't even get his shot off in his first year. He didn't even look like he belonged in the NBA.

Had? JJ couldn't even get his shot off in his first year. He didn't even look like he belonged in the NBA.

Oh, you again.

IN HENNY I TRUST

You'll be alright. Just keep trying. Don't give up and one day you'll outgrow it.

Says the guy who lives in fairytale land thinking "luck" is the only thing holding Rob back from being a good GM. LMAO

IN HENNY I TRUST

You'll be alright. Just keep trying. Don't give up and one day you'll outgrow it.

Says the guy who lives in fairytale land thinking "luck" is the only thing holding Rob back from being a good GM. LMAO

IN HENNY I TRUST

Mario doesn't possess the basketball IQ nor the overall feel for the game JJ has or had.

Marios issue isn't solely based off skill set IMO--it's that he looks absolutely lost on an NBA court. More playing time with good coaching should, in theory, fix this.

JJ didn't really belong on an NBA floor until he was 25. Mario will be 22 this month and has shown the ability to put it all together. Just has to get the consistency that's developed through quality coaching. Vogel will get him there.

JJ didn't really belong on an NBA floor until he was 25. Mario will be 22 this month and has shown the ability to put it all together. Just has to get the consistency that's developed through quality coaching. Vogel will get him there.

As long as we operate with the understanding that Mario could completely bust and not amount to a thing, I think it's fair to say Mario's floor is much higher than Redick's. I think (assuming he makes it in the league) that Mario's floor is an above the rim version of Korver. That's pretty good.

As long as we operate with the understanding that Mario could completely bust and not amount to a thing, I think it's fair to say Mario's floor is much higher than Redick's. I think (assuming he makes it in the league) that Mario's floor is an above the rim version of Korver. That's pretty good.

I'm not sure that his floor is that high although I do agree his ceiling is a lot higher than Redick or Korver's. I think Mario could bust really hard.