Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I don't mind the pick too much, but I'm very skeptical about Vogel being able to develop this roster's OFFENSE - the thing we need the most if we really want to roll with Isaac, Gordon and Payton.

I'd really like to see management blow up a big part of the roster. If our starting 5 for the season is Payton, Fournier, Isaac, Gordon, Vucevic I will have trouble even turning the games on.

Majority of you guys seem to think this is as bad as it could of been for us tonight?

Let's hope the experts no more than you guys.

Gotta give them a chance.

Goodnight from London, England!

I don't mind the pick too much, but I'm very skeptical about Vogel being able to develop this roster's OFFENSE - the thing we need the most if we really want to roll with Isaac, Gordon and Payton.

I'd really like to see management blow up a big part of the roster. If our starting 5 for the season is Payton, Fournier, Isaac, Gordon, Vucevic I will have trouble even turning the games on.

Agree

Amen. It may be safer for my TV if I don't.

@OrlandoMagic Pres of BB Ops Jeff Weltman on Wesley Iwundu:"He can be someone we look back & say, we got a steal at that part of the draft"

Weltman on @OrlandoMagic No. 33 pick Wesley Iwundu: "This guy is going to be a multi-position defender. He's going to be a guy we can grow."

Asked why he traded 2 picks, Jeff Weltman said the Magic were reluctant to add four rookies at one time & added the draft had flattened out.

Jeff Weltman said he felt the talent level in the draft flattened out at a certain point and it became more valuable to preserve assets.

The Magic never interviewed Jonathan Isaac. They did extensive research & someone on the Magic staff knew him from Isaac's time at IMG Acad.