Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

No, unless we implement their system and coaching abilities.

In San Antonio the system makes the players.

Look at Dedmond. Look at other players who left them amd are currently playing elsewhere.

I think we need to draft best player available and forget about our needs.

The question is who is going to be the best player available.

My list:

1- Either Tatum or Jackson

2- Either Smith or Fox

3- Isaac

4- monk

I will be ok with any of those picks.

Whoever they are targeting is probably going to be the best player in the draft.

That is probably a smokescreen to have teams like ours panicking and trade up with them as they do want to trade down further.

But if they pick smith, that means that we will either have Tatum or Jackson available for us to pick. I will be extremely happy with that.

Maybe.

Just ready to get this over with.

I'm an FSU fan but if we draft Isaac I'll be more mad at this team than I ever have been

EDIT:and I can't even imagine what I'd do if we do something even stupider like draft Markkannen or Ntiklina at 6

No more drafting because they are all always projects!

I guess I wasn't specific enough. What I meant is that we have to stop drafting people that can NOT shoot in hopes that we can teach them. There are plenty of prospects that know how to put the ball in the basket this year.

I'm an FSU fan but if we draft Isaac I'll be more mad at this team than I ever have been

EDIT:and I can't even imagine what I'd do if we do something even stupider like draft Markkannen or Ntiklina at 6

Get ready for some disappointment then.

Kevin O'Connor also said that Isaac is a Power Forward, so his fit with Aaron Gordon is questionable at best.

Imagine running an offense with Payton at 1, and Gordon and Isaac at 3/4... :svgsad:

Get ready for some disappointment then.

Kevin O'Connor also said that Isaac is a Power Forward, so his fit with Aaron Gordon is questionable at best.

Imagine running an offense with Payton at 1, and Gordon and Isaac at 3/4... :svgsad:/>

I'm gonna keep my hopes up for now and just buy a big bottle of Grey Goose in case we go Isaac

I think this is finally THAT YEAR that someone falls to us and not the team in front of us....please dear god let us get that guy and not take a flyer on some clown or local home boy. We are that inept that we may (and probably will) snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That is probably a smokescreen to have teams like ours panicking and trade up with them as they do want to trade down further.

But if they pick smith, that means that we will either have Tatum or Jackson available for us to pick. I will be extremely happy with that.

Good point. Just no to LM. Isaac intrigues me. My list of wants:

Porzingis

Smith

Jackson

Tatum

Monk

Isaac

How can we get both Porzingis and Smith?

Good point. Just no to LM. Isaac intrigues me. My list of wants:

Porzingis

Smith

Jackson

Tatum

Monk

Isaac

How can we get both Porzingis and Smith?

Only viable scenario is by having Porzingis request A trade to the Magic.

"Weltman did note Lonzo Ball did not work out for the Magic — Hammond confirmed Isaac did not work out for the team either. But when asked if he fell would the Magic take him or any other player who did not work out for them, Weltman said the team would not exclude a player who did not work out for them. But he added the fact they did not get the face-to-face with that player or a look at his medical records would be a mark against him."

I don't think it's Isaac guys. Did LM work out for the Magic? If they pick LM tonight I'm done with this team.