Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Of course they will have to include players. Im not sure who tho, but im sure they will make it work. Maybe a third team is needed.

My point was that Porsingis is a very desirable player to get and Boston has the best position to get him.

I just think they'd rather have 3 and Hayward or griffin and Bradley and Crowder than just porzingis and Bradley or Crowder

I wouldn't do 6 and Gordon. That's too much

Also Gordon doesn't really fit the triangle

I always wanter porzingis over Gordon!

The 6th pick is valuable NOW but you never know how is going to be in 2-3 years from now. You know what you are getting from Porzingis.

It will be great to have Gordon and Porzingis playing together but Im not sure if just the #6 will be enough to get him.

I just think they'd rather have 3 and Hayward or griffin and Bradley and Crowder than just porzingis and Bradley or Crowder

Hayward and Griffin is not a sure thing. Not by a long shot. But I see you point.

I will stay with Payton for another year as well. Porzingis will be the scorer.

Payton will be ok.

It won't work because Porzingis would need to be surrounded by shooters.

I can't remember a draft with so many good players available for trade... it's crazy

and we blew our wad on Ibaka, lol.

Granted, I like what we have now more than what we gave up (I think whoever we get at 25> Sabonis @11), but I think another GM would've liked Oladipo in a package.

If you're LA, aren't you doing everything in your power to get a PG and Porz duo?

LA has nothing to offer. No picks and No players.

LA has nothing to offer. No picks and No players.

They have the # 2 pick in this year's draft, Randle, Russell, Ingram, Nance Jr. Even if they get Porz now and wait a year for PG to sign there.

and we blew our wad on Ibaka, lol.

Granted, I like what we have now more than what we gave up (I think whoever we get at 25> Sabonis @11), but I think another GM would've liked Oladipo in a package.

NOt with the contract he has at the moment. Fournier has a better contract and a better player in my opinion. We still have him.

If you're LA, aren't you doing everything in your power to get a PG and Porz duo?

They are unwilling to trade Ingram so what do they offer? #2 and Randle for Porz and 8? They have to get 8 in order to get that PG as well.

I think our offer is better being that they get more picks and keep theirs. I'm bias though.

Edit: I though PG WAS point guard not Paul George.

They have the # 2 pick in this year's draft, Randle, Russell, Ingram, Nance Jr. Even if they get Porz now and wait a year for PG to sign there.

In order for them to get either PG or Porzingis they will have to use this year pick.

They might get Porzingis with that pick if they include either Randle or Russell.

PG will need to sign outright in free agency and Im not sure if he will do that with just Porzingis and him in the roster.

He will be giving up over 30 millions, to say the least ,for that.

Besides, Ingram Porz and PG play a very similar role in offense. It will not work.