Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Sometimes but some of that is just basketball instinct, IQ, or experience. Or all three. If it's IQ, might be a issue.

I'll say for now, he played on a ****ty team and just needs the right personnel. I gotta go back and watch.

Yeah i mean he might be flawed but he's flawed in a way you can live with. Like Lowry or Marbury.

Yeah i mean he might be flawed but he's flawed in a way you can live with. Like Lowry or Marbury.

Yup.

Did you see what I posted about Monk?

Pretty impressive. Could Monk run the point and be a Curry like, score first PG?

Hard telling. I've seen small samples of it being possible but not enough to say 100% yes.

Hard telling. I've seen small samples of it being possible but not enough to say 100% yes.

Yeah, nobody has. Remember the knock on Curry was whether or not he could run an offense. He answered that by basically becoming the offense. It might be wishful thinking but you have to wonder if that's a possibility with Monk?

Sometimes but some of that is just basketball instinct, IQ, or experience. Or all three. If it's IQ, might be a issue.

I'll say for now, he played on a ****ty team and just needs the right personnel. I gotta go back and watch.

I can agree with this.