Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Should they be though? Is the 8 seed really desirable for us given our makeup right now, or would it keep us in bball purgatory?

Depends. If we get there because AG, Payton and some degree Mario stepped up even more, might be a good thing.

Playoffs are not gone.

Idk what to tell you man. I hate to argue with a fellow fan about being optimistic, but there is absolutely no chance this team makes the playoffs, barring some unbelievably lopsided trade in our favor (which also isn't happening).

We're 4.5 games out of 8th and heading in the wrong direction. We are also starting to deal with injuries, to boot.

The tank has begun, and it's a good thing. It's not where we wanted to be going into this season, but it's where we are and you might as well embrace it.

Possibly but I really don't like guys who are point guard size but have no point guard skills.

Yeah, maybe he gets some. He's got the handles.

The thing with him is he can shoot but he can also get to the rim when his shot isn't falling and he can also hit that 9 foot floater or jump stop into a 9 foot jumper before a big can contest.

That's not something you usually see from 19 year olds. Usually you get 1 or 2 of those things, not 3.

Idk what to tell you man. I hate to argue with a fellow fan about being optimistic, but there is absolutely no chance this team makes the playoffs, barring some unbelievably lopsided trade in our favor (which also isn't happening).

We're 4.5 games out of 8th and heading in the wrong direction. We are also starting to deal with injuries, to boot.

The tank has begun, and it's a good thing. It's not where we wanted to be going into this season, but it's where we are and you might as well embrace it.

I'm not optimistic about the playoffs. I'm not optimistic about either direction with the roster we have.

I'm worried about not being good enough to make the playoffs and not sucking enough to get a worthy draft pick.

Tank has not begin by any means. If we trade Ibaka, then yeah, it's official.

I'm not optimistic about the playoffs. I'm not optimistic about either direction with the roster we have.

I'm worried about not being good enough to make the playoffs and not sucking enough to get a worthy draft pick.

Tank has not begin by any means. If we trade Ibaka, then yeah, it's official.

I don't know man, we just went 1 - 5 on a road trip against mostly lower tier west coast teams and weren't very competitive at all throughout. We've had several sample sizes at this point, with this team constructed as it is, that we're one of the worst teams in the league.

I don't know man, we just went 1 - 5 on a road trip against mostly lower tier west coast teams and weren't very competitive at all throughout. We've had several sample sizes at this point, with this team constructed as it is, that we're one of the worst teams in the league.

Yeah and we're facing some tough opponents coming up so I would agree but I also wouldn't be surprised if we pull off some upsets like we did against OKC. Especially since the team is collectively frustrated. I mean even Jeff *****ing Green is chiming in.

Purgatory sucks.

It'd be nice if Isaac proves hes as good of a prospect as Jackson and tatum. He'd be perfect next to Gordon as he can shoot and play as a 3 when we need Gordon to play 4 and he's big enough to defend 4s when we want Gordon to play 3.

Not a huge fan of Monk right now. I don't think he fits with what we have either. Isaac is intriguing but he will cut into AG's pt and force AG to play more SF than PF.

Assuming that pg is set with Payton and we don't pull any big draft trades with the top pgs, Jackson, Markannen, and Isaac are intriguing options. Tatum headlines the next tier of prospects as it relates to our team imo.