Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Call me crazy but I think Ball is slightly overrated. I am not sure if he is even better than Fox or Smith at the PG position.

Fox did outplayed him and his defense is way much better.

Smith is a very intriguing guy that can be as good as fultz or as "bad" as Muday.

The Lakers will make a big mistake by taking Ball over Jackson.

Jackson and tatum are both better options for them at the moment.

You just hate him because of his arrogance, the Lakers, and his dad. Celtics will make the mistake if they pick Fultz over Ball.

Because Ball is going to make others around him better. I think everyone wishes he will do bad because he is forcing himself to the Lakers and his dad running his big mouth....

Fultz? He's going to be the best player on a lottery team for many years to come.

I think Fultz will be a Lillard type of player. Explosive PG that will want to be the #1 option on your team but won't get you past the giants.

I love Lonzo, and while not as good of a #1 option, I think he's a tremendous facilitator and he's what I'd want from my starting PG

yeah. Ball is either going to be a revolutionary player like a steve nash who catches alley oops or unable to play point guard in the nba because he's relatively slow and cant bring the ball up.

That's why you take Ball over Fultz..... #1 pick..... Uh-oh is that Kevin Costner calling for Ainge? "Earvin, you give me #2 and a future 1st or I will take Ball."

I think Fultz will be a Lillard type of player. Explosive PG that will want to be the #1 option on your team but won't get you past the giants.

I love Lonzo, and while not as good of a #1 option, I think he's a tremendous facilitator and he's what I'd want from my starting PG

I like both Kentucky guards and Tatum better than Fultz. If Fultz falls to 6, I would trade out of the 6th pick.

I like both Kentucky guards and Tatum better than Fultz. If Fultz falls to 6, I would trade out of the 6th pick.

You're crazy. Fultz is amazing

Fultz is terrific, like Kyrie Irving is terrific. I think your best bet to contend is by having your PG as the second best player. LeBron was able to contain Kyrie a little bit, but there aren't that many LeBrons in the league. PGs like that have big egos

Given we'll potentially have four rookies on the roster, I think Mario's leash is going to be very short. While I hope I'm wrong, I have very little confidence he's an NBA player.

I agree 100%. As much as I really wanted him to be everything that we all hoped he would be if it was me in charge he would already be gone. We need players, not projects, hopes, and dreams!

I agree 100%. As much as I really wanted him to be everything that we all hoped he would be if it was me in charge he would already be gone. We need players, not projects, hopes, and dreams!

Glad your not in charge. This will be the first year in the rebuild where we have coaching stability. Let's see what happens

That's why you take Ball over Fultz..... #1 pick..... Uh-oh is that Kevin Costner calling for Ainge? "Earvin, you give me #2 and a future 1st or I will take Ball."

No Balls please.... we don't need a draft bust and a loud mouth father on the daily news cycle telling the world how his son is getting raked by whatever NBA team that doesn't cater.

Let the Lakers take him and the laughs continue.

"The Magic is, once again, starting over, looking for a new GM who surely will take a blowtorch to what is a mishmash of a roster. Other than Aaron Gordon, back at the four after a strange attempt to make him a 3-and-D guy last season, there’s no certainty anywhere. Point guard Elfrid Payton showed promising signs of growth last season but is still ghastly from 3-point range (27.4 percent last season), exemplifying a team-wide trend. Orlando was 29th overall in 3-point shooting and last in the league in corner 3-point percentage (29.7). How is that even possible in this age? Monk’s shooting (39.7 percent on 3-pointes last season at Kentucky) and scoring ability would make a lot of sense here."

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/05/22/morning-tip-what-could-happen-next-now-nba-draft-lottery-settled

I really hope we draft all 4 players and don't trade away any picks.

That's a really difficult sell tbh. If that's the way you want to go then you have to temper expectations.