Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I think the 6th pick is the best we could do without lottery luck. I just don't see the bottom 5 teams in the league winning enough to jump us in the standings.

Whats the deal with the Lakers 2018 pick? Lakers need to pick in the top 3 in this draft for us to get their 2018 pick?

They have to pick OUTSIDE of the top 3 this year. We would then get their 2019 first

The Lakers will send their 2017 first to Philly if it is #4 overall or worse. Since you can't deal consecutive 1st rounders we would have to wait until 2019

Anyone know anything about Josh Hart? His numbers and leadership look very impressive. It seems to me that it would be great to get a top 10 pick to draft a PG and then get another first rounder to draft someone like this guy.

Anyone know anything about Josh Hart? His numbers and leadership look very impressive. It seems to me that it would be great to get a top 10 pick to draft a PG and then get another first rounder to draft someone like this guy.

I don't know. The josh hart type of guys are always iffy. Malcolm Brogdon could hang his hat on being an elite defensive player. Not sure what josh hart is in the nba. Keith Bogans?

He wouldn't be a bad pick, just a low ceiling one

I don't know. The josh hart type of guys are always iffy. Malcolm Brogdon could hang his hat on being an elite defensive player. Not sure what josh hart is in the nba. Keith Bogans?

I've seen him compared to Danny Green. We could use someone who could shoot the three and defend the wing.

What's wrong with Hart defensively? He works hard. Rotates well and battles on every possession. He's not super long but he's not a liability.

@MagicalNBA

I've mentioned it a few times already but I hear Holiday and Bledsoe are Rob's top PG targets. Dragic's asking price too high.

just posting what i see guys