Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Ehh, he is mediocre. Players aren't really lighting him up when he is on them, but he is not locking them down either.

He got lit up quite a few times this year.

Ehh, he is mediocre. Players aren't really lighting him up when he is on them, but he is not locking them down either.

I'll give him a minor pass on getting lit up by wall, Westbrook twice, Thomas, among others.

But he was lit up by Tyler Johnson, Jeremy Lin, jerian grant, Rubio, and mudiay

Come on

I'll give him a minor pass on getting lit up by wall, Westbrook twice, Thomas, among others.

But he was lit up by Tyler Johnson, Jeremy Lin, jerian grant, Rubio, and mudiay

Come on

Rubio was not guarded at the 3 point line by design. Not his fault that rr got hot. plenty of those points by the others were against DJ not EP. Or he was screened and nobody stepped up which happened quite a bit.

Rubio was not guarded at the 3 point line by design. Not his fault that rr got hot. plenty of those points by the others were against DJ not EP. Or he was screened and nobody stepped up which happened quite a bit.

I'll hit nba.com when I'm not on my honeymoon. Maybe this weekend. And I'll get specific plays that show Payton getting torched because he's bad at defense.

I'll hit nba.com when I'm not on my honeymoon. Maybe this weekend. And I'll get specific plays that show Payton getting torched because he's bad at defense.

Congrats!

Congrats but you shouldn't be messing with me on your honeymoon. Get busy bruh. And on the web you can get clips of ANYBODY getting burned.

Congrats!

Thanks. We did a delayed honeymoon though. Got married in October. On the beach the weekend after hurricane Matthew. Fun stuff

While I still like Dennis Smith's scoring potential more, and even though I naturally dislike him for going to Kentucky, I think if we stick at 5 we should and will take Fox

It is just hard to look at what he can do now and imagine what he can be and pass on him in today's game

I'll hit nba.com when I'm not on my honeymoon. Maybe this weekend

Congrats! Been married almost 19 years #likefinewine

Congrats but you shouldn't be messing with me on your honeymoon. Get busy bruh. And on the web you can get clips of ANYBODY getting burned.

I was doing most of my posting today sitting in a cabana on a beach in punta cana. Technology has come a long way