Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Oladipo was bad this year in OKC (playing next to the MVP and actually had worse advanced stats this year than last). I've always pressed that Fournier could be really good if he's next to an elite scorer but he sucks when he's basically a 1A/1B guy.

At the five spot, I'm torn between Tatum, Fox and Monk. I will say, having watched a lot of UK this year, Fox has far more upside than Payton. He looks a lot like Wall. Obviously, one of these guys will most likely get drafted by Philly, assuming the order stats the same.

I admittedly haven't seen a ton of Tatum, but I get the impression he would create the same spacing issues that bothered Tobias. I'd be happy with Monk, Smith, or Fox. I'd be ecstatic if someone reached on one of them and we ended up with Jackson tho lol

I admittedly haven't seen a ton of Tatum, but I get the impression he would create the same spacing issues that bothered Tobias. I'd be happy with Monk, Smith, or Fox. I'd be ecstatic if someone reached on one of them and we ended up with Jackson tho lol

Ehh Tatum really is just an all around much better version of Tobias. He's a pure 3. Has a better build. Better shot. Better offensive game. Better athlete (not by ton, but still moves better in the open court), better defender.

If we stay at 5, assuming Fultz, Jackson, Ball & Tatum go top 4 (although if Philly picks 4 Monk makes a ton of sense for them):

Smith Jr

Monk

Fox

I'd be excited with one of those 3. Grab one of those and then draft Ojeleye at 23.

I liked Dipo too.

Martins made an comment how we have pieces that could help can contend. Those pieces he said weren't necessarily starters. That would be Evan.

Martins is a snake oil salesman. I could easily see him trying to sell Amway soap or Enzyte for men if he didnt luck into his position in Orlando.

No one likes Isaac?

I like him at 7-9 range.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we drafted him over Monk, Smith Jr or Fox at 5.